Page 2 of 6
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 11:28am
by Karin Rengu
Spinoff? wtf? there's a spinoff of fushigi yugi? Or are there ovas? Or both?
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 12:07pm
by Yuki~
Morphea wrote:I don't remember that...but it was about that girl who stole Miaka's baby...? >___>
She claims to be the "other" priestess of Suzaku.
Was there more than one crazy spinoff???
Oh I think I saw some pictures of this... o__o but I haven't seen this one.
The weird ova I saw was the one in which people says Tamahome is Nakago.
o___o' That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen!

Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 11:37pm
by may12 aka squeaky
i know that was a werid ova
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 11:31am
by Morphea
Why must people overdo a show to death instead of just letting it go with grace?? .___.
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 3:00pm
by Yuki~
I don't know.. -___- That's sad...
If they did the anime just like the manga is, the anime would be perfect!
But they didn't do just like the manga is... and those weird ovas! >____<
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:49pm
by Karin Rengu
I agree with Morphea on over kill on the anime. They did the same with dragonball and all those ridiculous movies (I'm looking at you broly the second coming and bio broly)
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 11:12pm
by may12 aka squeaky
that is true about that
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 11:20pm
by Morphea
Yeah.
I bet InuYasha is going to be next....
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 4:52am
by Yuki~
Why InuYasha?
o__o'
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 10:44am
by Karin Rengu
Well, Inuyasha's getting SUPER boring. It just kind of drags on with no real ending...
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 9:12pm
by may12 aka squeaky
well i think ther won't be any more episode of inuyasha so i'm just reading inuyasha it's geting really good now on the manga. i hope fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden get to anime to watch on
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:48am
by Yuki~
yeah, I don't think there will be more episodes of InuYasha...
the manga is already on the 100th volume here and it doesn't end!! XDD
My cousin told me that Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden is very good ^^
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 11:50am
by Karin Rengu
100 volumes??? That's insane! Just end the friggin series already! I'm hoping to read genbu kaiden at some point!
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 7:00pm
by Morphea
I heard a rumor that they might start it up again, but it was probably just a rumor. ^^;
Anyway...I didn't like Genbu Kaiden quite as much as Fushigi Yugi, but that's just me. And I had to skip the first volume. T__T
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 2:34pm
by Yuki~
I don't know, I think I won't like Genbu Kaiden as much as Fushigi Yuugi, I don't know why...
XD
And yeah, I think we'll have more 10 volumes until InuYasha ends...or more! XD
Re: Fushigi yuugi
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:44pm
by Karin Rengu
I like reading prequels but that's just me.
Don't say 10 more volumes or MORE Rin. That's just torture. XXDD