Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who would you like to become a moderator?
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
I say Athos 'cause he's awesome and helps those in need......
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
I chose Athos; I mean his application kicks ass. And plus the AA needs some like him.
I had to chose wisely between Athos, Jade and Scorpion.
Though I should try and become Mod.
I had to chose wisely between Athos, Jade and Scorpion.
Though I should try and become Mod.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
If I could vote twice, it would be between Athos and Jade.
Right now, I have no idea who to choose. Even though both of those people are great friends to me, especially jade who I've known since I joined. It will not affect my decision.
I'll think about it and post it later.
Right now, I have no idea who to choose. Even though both of those people are great friends to me, especially jade who I've known since I joined. It will not affect my decision.
I'll think about it and post it later.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Ahhh... hard choice... I had to pick between Scarps and Athos... decided on voting for Athos though cause my vote would actually count for something and I really think he deserves it ^__^
{The Kibster has returned once more} =3
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
"There is a difference between wisdom and knowledge:
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is being smart enough not to put tomato in a fruit salad." ;]
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Jade gets my vote. She's a cool chick who would know how to handle anything in a mod position! She'd be fantastic. =)
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Yep. I'm going for Jade.
Power to the sexy trio.
Power to the sexy trio.
- Apostrophe
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Aug 24, 2005 1:37am
- Gender: Male
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
mhmm. Sexy trio and such. Jade gets the vote.
I love you, Serina!
AA's dumbass quote of the millennium:
AA's dumbass quote of the millennium:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[Apo,] 3:50 am: The best music ever made was done under the influence of LSD
[black_haruxrin] 3:50 am: who??
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Captain Jack Sparrow would be the best.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
divinephoenix
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3184
- Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
I vote for Athos 'cause I think he's already doing something that mods should be doing even though he still isn't, so what more could he do as a mod?!
I'm quite shocked my name's in there XD
I'm quite shocked my name's in there XD
-
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
- Moderator

- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Jul 07, 2006 9:16am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
My point exactly, thanks HI.Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK
"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Athos would be a let down.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
sounds like a wussyHallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"Jesus Christ wrote:sounds like a wussyHallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.
A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.
Member of the ModSquad 
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Cool it.
See Ken. You shouldn't of made this open to the public
spamming and flaming is all it brought :-/
See Ken. You shouldn't of made this open to the public
spamming and flaming is all it brought :-/
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
You shouldn't be baited into an argument so easily Athos [-XAthos wrote:Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"Jesus Christ wrote:sounds like a wussyHallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.
A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?
Athos responded in a clam and logical manner, unlike you pennyroyal and nelly.Pennyroyal Tea wrote:You shouldn't be baited into an argument so easily Athos [-XAthos wrote:Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"Jesus Christ wrote:sounds like a wussyHallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.
A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.
Read between the lines guys, honestly...*sigh*
Good response Athos, you showed maturity and restraint.
