Page 2 of 8

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 9:06am
by Master InuYasha
I say Athos 'cause he's awesome and helps those in need......

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 11:58am
by Commander Sparx
I chose Athos; I mean his application kicks ass. And plus the AA needs some like him.

I had to chose wisely between Athos, Jade and Scorpion.

Though I should try and become Mod.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 1:42pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
If I could vote twice, it would be between Athos and Jade.

Right now, I have no idea who to choose. Even though both of those people are great friends to me, especially jade who I've known since I joined. It will not affect my decision.

I'll think about it and post it later. :)

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 8:08pm
by Kibsy~
Ahhh... hard choice... I had to pick between Scarps and Athos... decided on voting for Athos though cause my vote would actually count for something and I really think he deserves it ^__^

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 8:16pm
by Bambi
Jade gets my vote. She's a cool chick who would know how to handle anything in a mod position! She'd be fantastic. =)


Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 8:28pm
by |∞|
Yep. I'm going for Jade.
Power to the sexy trio.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 8:29pm
by Apostrophe
mhmm. Sexy trio and such. Jade gets the vote.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 10:14pm
by josh
Captain Jack Sparrow would be the best.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 4:59am
by divinephoenix
I vote for Athos 'cause I think he's already doing something that mods should be doing even though he still isn't, so what more could he do as a mod?!

I'm quite shocked my name's in there XD

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 12:07pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
My point exactly, thanks HI.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 10:13pm
by josh
Athos would be a let down.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 1:32am
by josh :)
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
sounds like a wussy

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 1:55am
by Athos
Jesus Christ wrote:
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
sounds like a wussy
Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.

A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 11:04am
by Hardcore
Cool it.
See Ken. You shouldn't of made this open to the public
spamming and flaming is all it brought :-/

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 11:05am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Athos wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
sounds like a wussy
Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.

A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.
You shouldn't be baited into an argument so easily Athos [-X

Re: Who would you like to become a moderator?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 11:43am
by Dretlin
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Athos wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Hallow Ichigo wrote:Athos. He is by far the least corrupt person I have ever met on the internet. He also has vast stores of knowledge, follows the rules, and is a pillar in the AA comunity.
sounds like a wussy
Hm, so you're saying that someone who follows the rules, helps others, shares knowledge with people, and has integrity and is sound of character is a "wussy?"
If that is correct, then I'd believe you would be insulting not only myself, but other respected members users such as Jade, +:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+, Scorpionwarrior, º-Tenshi_Karasu-º, divinephoenix, Aoi, the list can go on and on.

A wuss certainly does not have those qualities that are mentioned above.
You shouldn't be baited into an argument so easily Athos [-X
Athos responded in a clam and logical manner, unlike you pennyroyal and nelly.

Read between the lines guys, honestly...*sigh*

Good response Athos, you showed maturity and restraint.