Page 2 of 2

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 11:09pm
by josh :)
no

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 1:52am
by webmaster
BigKwell wrote:I noticed you changed the background to a previous background. I realize Ken's reasons for changing the background, but the previous background (dark blue) was easier on my eyes. Is there any way we can have the dark blue background as an option? :?:
How about if I make available darker shades of the current background:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/admin/config.htm
If not, then I could look into providing an option for that other dark blue background.

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 6:58am
by BigKwell
That's a good idea, but I would really prefer the dark blue background as an option.

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 10:14am
by webmaster
Okay, I'll add it then.

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 1:46pm
by Hallow
Take me off the list of inactive users. I come on often, but not as much as I used to. The reason for this is because my school schedule is different this semester. Also, I don't come on weekends very often.

Re: Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 3:47pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
It's not an 'official' list. :?
I see you on all the time.

Re: Split from Site Status

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 11:27pm
by scorpionwarrior
And I said I see you on a lot Hallow Ichigo 8)

Re: Split from Site Status

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 9:21am
by Hallow
Good. You see, I don't want my profile deleted because people think I never come on.