Page 2 of 22
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:00pm
by scorpionwarrior
Well..... I dunno, I just like to be able to understand someone better. If they talk without proper punctuation, it really starts to get weird trying to figure out what they're trying to say and doesn't make much sense. Plus it looks better

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:10pm
by Hardcore
xD Mat.. -.-
Thanks Bambi<3
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:12pm
by Hige
THATS IT IM BREAKING OUT THE PUPPY OF APPROVAL
http://siberianservicedog.files.wordpre ... puppy3.jpg
Anywho yeah thought i'd make it known as well that you have been real nice when it comes to ceasing when things get outta hand, i noticed that just now.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:21pm
by Hardcore
THAT IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:23pm
by Trishina
Certainly, I've read the app and it was good. I'm sorry if I voted no opinion to you back then it was before I met you anyways. I hope you'll make it nelly-san. (^^.)
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:43pm
by Cold Revolver
Nelly wrote:Aw. Thanks cold. But.. dont. :p
[:
Don't what?

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:52pm
by Apostrophe
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 11:11pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
I have one thing to say
[censored] YEAH!
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 11:42pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
I personally think that Bruno Conti would be a superb moderator
You should do until he rocks up.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 1:53am
by Symos
I vote no. Don't wanna go through that again.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 2:42am
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Symos wrote:I vote no. Don't wanna go through that again.
F*ck you Symos ya fat c*nt.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 2:53am
by Baby Duck
I vote yes. Partly because I'm still waiting for that girl on girl video you and GG will eventually make, and partly because GG will stab me if I vote no.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 7:28am
by Hallow
I'll vote yes.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 8:19am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 10:40am
by Hige
Oh yeah well since i started this "Yes" picture war i shall end it!
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-conte ... mbnail.png
On another note, wow 16 yes votes <.<
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 12:04pm
by Hardcore
The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:Symos wrote:I vote no. Don't wanna go through that again.
F*ck you Symos ya fat c*nt.
Aw. Don't cuss him out Bede. I respect his opinion.
Thank you guys [: