Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
i was wondering...
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
Ohhhh, but I don't get why. Why can't the President just sign a treaty with the head of the other country and the whole armed-conflict thing can stop. This way, less people die or get hurt.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: i was wondering...
Because that is what the terrorist organizations want. If we want the armed conflict to stop, we should be asking countries such as Iraq (since it now has it's own government), Pakistan, and Afghanistan to help us capture people with these links. After all, we're going after the terrorists on the border of Pakistan. If only Congress had a brain, they should repeal the War Powers Resolution and House Joint Resolution 114, and start overseeing the executive branch in it's affairs in Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Member of the ModSquad 
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
I just want it to stop.
I hope we capture all the terrorists soon.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: i was wondering...
It's like trying to empty all the sand on a beach with a spoon. And for the record, if Obama does become elected President, it won't end. 1) He did vote to send troops, 2) he had mention he would withdraw, but even if we did, SOCOM would still be in there (according to a SOCOM commander). 3) With the surge gone, we'd be doing worse abroad.
Member of the ModSquad 
Re: i was wondering...
wow thnx Athos tht was pretty deep. i actually understood it.
i was wondering are we heading into a depression?
i've heared a mix of things but i would like to know what you think.
Sasami-kun im with you whn you say i wish this would all end and we capture all the terrorist...but im afraid its as Athos said its impossible. i guess all one can do is hope...
i was wondering are we heading into a depression?
i've heared a mix of things but i would like to know what you think.
Sasami-kun im with you whn you say i wish this would all end and we capture all the terrorist...but im afraid its as Athos said its impossible. i guess all one can do is hope...
Re: i was wondering...
Someone needs to tell the east coast that gas is going down.
I remembered my password.
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: i was wondering...
Even $2.00 a gallon is too damn much. Sure, it's way better than $4.00 a gallon, but it's still too damn much.
Are we ever going to see gas in the $1.00 to $1.50 range again?
Are we ever going to see gas in the $1.00 to $1.50 range again?
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Re: i was wondering...
A part of me is saying its doubtful but the other half is still hoping.
I'm happy that the price is down to $2.00 now though, having to pay $4 or even $3 was just too much.
I'm happy that the price is down to $2.00 now though, having to pay $4 or even $3 was just too much.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Re: i was wondering...
WOW! YOU GUYS ARE PAYING $2.00!?!
and im with black cat on this one, i doubt were going to see gas that low again.
and im with black cat on this one, i doubt were going to see gas that low again.
Re: i was wondering...
The price got lowered to about $2.00 about a week ago, why? How much are you paying?
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
Gas prices are different in each area. I live in Southern California and when my family and I were on a road trip to the rural region, Merced, which is in Central California, I saw that the gas prices were super low. Forgot how much the prices were, but they were soooo cheap. I was ASTONISHED O.O!!
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: i was wondering...
I hear people are driving miles from one town to another just to get cheaper gas, does that sound weird to anyone else?
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
Depends on how many miles. XD If someone were to drive say.. three hours to a place just to get cheaper gas then I'd say that person's craaaazy.
Last edited by Sasami Jurai on Oct 14, 2008 10:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: i was wondering...
From what I can tell they drive for 1 to 3 hours just to get to a town with cheaper gas
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: i was wondering...
That's crazy. >_O
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: i was wondering...
Yep, not to mention annoying and boring
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane

