Page 2 of 3

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 07, 2008 4:20pm
by Boxcar Bob
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I would change the national Anthem to "Can't Touch This".
I'd hope when adressing the masses you'd remember to wear the parachute pants.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 08, 2008 3:10am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
ahh God I would throw the country into anarchy. first off I would elect Kary as First lady XP

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 08, 2008 5:13pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
You're an intelligently functioning individual. You did yourself extreme service by posting in this thread.

Please do so again.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 6:40am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
.___.

was that directed at me? its not every day I hear "You're an intelligently functioning individual."
its kinda......odd.
My first act as President to gather all physically able ducks and send them to war against the Muffin-hating Russian. unless the ducks all die out from the somewhat arctic-conditions. in
that case I'll consult the underpants gnomes to develop a missile out of those poor duck's underwear, and launch it directly towards Russia. which in most cases will probably miss and somehow hit Australia. because we couldn't figure out step 3.

Step 1: Steal Ducky Underwear
Step 2: Build underwear Missile
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 7:53pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Mr. Pink wrote:.___.

was that directed at me? its not every day I hear "You're an intelligently functioning individual."
its kinda......odd.
My first act as President to gather all physically able ducks and send them to war against the Muffin-hating Russian. unless the ducks all die out from the somewhat arctic-conditions. in
that case I'll consult the underpants gnomes to develop a missile out of those poor duck's underwear, and launch it directly towards Russia. which in most cases will probably miss and somehow hit Australia. because we couldn't figure out step 3.

Step 1: Steal Ducky Underwear
Step 2: Build underwear Missile
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit
Really? OMG that so can't be true, you're like super smart. I can tell. I know these things.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 11:22pm
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
some kind of sixth sense? creepy, my sixth sense is I can tell what kind of doughnuts people like. >:3

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 11:25pm
by Sasami Jurai
Mr. Pink wrote:some kind of sixth sense? creepy, my sixth sense is I can tell what kind of doughnuts people like. >:3
What kind of doughnut do I like? =]

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 11:34pm
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
Pioneer Muffin wrote:
Mr. Pink wrote:some kind of sixth sense? creepy, my sixth sense is I can tell what kind of doughnuts people like. >:3
What kind of doughnut do I like? =]
Simple, Krispy Kremes......

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 11:41pm
by Sasami Jurai
Mr. Pink wrote:
Pioneer Muffin wrote:
Mr. Pink wrote:some kind of sixth sense? creepy, my sixth sense is I can tell what kind of doughnuts people like. >:3
What kind of doughnut do I like? =]
Simple, Krispy Kremes......
Oh my gosh you're like... totally right!! o_o AHHH!! *runs*

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 11:49pm
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
my powers are great. ^o^

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 21, 2008 3:17pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Mr. Pink wrote:my powers are great. ^o^
It's sorta like the saying "genius is limited, but stupidity knows no bounds"

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 22, 2008 6:05am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
I find it really hard to believe people are as stupid as they are. *cough cough* miss teen south Carolina *cough* everyone in the link below *cough*
|
|
|
v
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nnFb1RpK5Qw

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 11:27am
by Hardcore
I'd do stuff. Stuffy stuff. Nd stufz 2.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Jan 23, 2009 6:34am
by The Rage
Anyways...

I would definately start off with addressing the "so, help me God" part in any and every oath one has to take and act to revise it to something more ambiguous to better recognize the eclectic religious or nonreligious statuses of all citizens.

It baffles me that after all this time, the line between seperation of state and church is still blurred.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Jan 23, 2009 9:51am
by Clamato
I would hand out muffins and high fructose syrup to help the hungry economy.

Re: What would you do if you were president of the united states

Posted: Jan 23, 2009 11:45am
by The Rage
That's another thing. Encourage more mutual aide to get people off their asses and making a use of themselves! >=D

Ah yes, await the evil of the president that will make u loafers work... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!