a little girl had an easy bake oven. a 5 year old girl. she didn't have cake mix so she used mud and sand. she made tea from her fish's water bowl (didn't know that until i threw up). i'm a sucker for kids so when i took a play bite she started to cry. and she was loud. so i took a insy bitsy bite. i spit it out quickly and drank my tea. then i ran into her house and puked.
to this day i wonder... why did i do it?
mud pies and fishy water... BEAT THAT!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
weird foods you've eaten
- therealhokagequeen
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 9:25am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: weird foods you've eaten
Wow. O_O; Those are some pretty intense stories, but... I think mine may top some of yours. xD <3
After youth group or martial arts one night, I don't remember, I was at McDonalds with my friends Patrick, David, Tony, and eventually our friend Ian joined. Kassie was working, and she dared to to tried the carbonated water. we did. Then we mixed it with Hi-C. We did... and then it began! *dun dun dun duunn...*
We added ketchup, mustard, buffalo sauce, chipolte(sp) sauce, cayan(sp) sauce, strawberry jelly, coke, diet coke, hi-c, lemonade, sprite, mellow yellow, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee creamer, salad dressings, pieces of paper from the straw wrapper(okay, I honestly don't remember everything we put in it, but it was around those lines) Oh, and Ian's spit and two tiny pieces of his hair. XD It was so awesome <3 we still remember that day, lol. Actually, at one point, I wrote the ingredients down, but it was on a tiny piece of paper, so I may have lost it or thrown it away ): but if I find it, I'll consider posting it on here =P Even though its our "secret" ingredients... haha.
Overall, it didn't taste all that bad. o_o; Just.... a bit strange. xD lol. <333 I don't think we'll ever forget about that day
After youth group or martial arts one night, I don't remember, I was at McDonalds with my friends Patrick, David, Tony, and eventually our friend Ian joined. Kassie was working, and she dared to to tried the carbonated water. we did. Then we mixed it with Hi-C. We did... and then it began! *dun dun dun duunn...*
We added ketchup, mustard, buffalo sauce, chipolte(sp) sauce, cayan(sp) sauce, strawberry jelly, coke, diet coke, hi-c, lemonade, sprite, mellow yellow, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee creamer, salad dressings, pieces of paper from the straw wrapper(okay, I honestly don't remember everything we put in it, but it was around those lines) Oh, and Ian's spit and two tiny pieces of his hair. XD It was so awesome <3 we still remember that day, lol. Actually, at one point, I wrote the ingredients down, but it was on a tiny piece of paper, so I may have lost it or thrown it away ): but if I find it, I'll consider posting it on here =P Even though its our "secret" ingredients... haha.
Overall, it didn't taste all that bad. o_o; Just.... a bit strange. xD lol. <333 I don't think we'll ever forget about that day
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: weird foods you've eaten
We do stuff like that at work a lot. =]MARS4 wrote:Wow. O_O; Those are some pretty intense stories, but... I think mine may top some of yours. xD <3
After youth group or martial arts one night, I don't remember, I was at McDonalds with my friends Patrick, David, Tony, and eventually our friend Ian joined. Kassie was working, and she dared to to tried the carbonated water. we did. Then we mixed it with Hi-C. We did... and then it began! *dun dun dun duunn...*
We added ketchup, mustard, buffalo sauce, chipolte(sp) sauce, cayan(sp) sauce, strawberry jelly, coke, diet coke, hi-c, lemonade, sprite, mellow yellow, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee creamer, salad dressings, pieces of paper from the straw wrapper(okay, I honestly don't remember everything we put in it, but it was around those lines) Oh, and Ian's spit and two tiny pieces of his hair. XD It was so awesome <3 we still remember that day, lol. Actually, at one point, I wrote the ingredients down, but it was on a tiny piece of paper, so I may have lost it or thrown it away ): but if I find it, I'll consider posting it on here =P Even though its our "secret" ingredients... haha.
Overall, it didn't taste all that bad. o_o; Just.... a bit strange. xD lol. <333 I don't think we'll ever forget about that day
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: weird foods you've eaten
Strangest thing I ever ate? That would either be....
Vanilla Milk Shake or Pizza with salt on it (don't ask why I was young and stupid back then)
Vanilla Milk Shake or Pizza with salt on it (don't ask why I was young and stupid back then)
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: weird foods you've eaten
therealhokagequeen wrote:a little girl had an easy bake oven. a 5 year old girl. she didn't have cake mix so she used mud and sand. she made tea from her fish's water bowl (didn't know that until i threw up). i'm a sucker for kids so when i took a play bite she started to cry. and she was loud. so i took a insy bitsy bite. i spit it out quickly and drank my tea. then i ran into her house and puked.
to this day i wonder... why did i do it?
mud pies and fishy water... BEAT THAT!
MARS4 wrote:Wow. O_O; Those are some pretty intense stories, but... I think mine may top some of yours. xD <3
After youth group or martial arts one night, I don't remember, I was at McDonalds with my friends Patrick, David, Tony, and eventually our friend Ian joined. Kassie was working, and she dared to to tried the carbonated water. we did. Then we mixed it with Hi-C. We did... and then it began! *dun dun dun duunn...*
We added ketchup, mustard, buffalo sauce, chipolte(sp) sauce, cayan(sp) sauce, strawberry jelly, coke, diet coke, hi-c, lemonade, sprite, mellow yellow, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee creamer, salad dressings, pieces of paper from the straw wrapper(okay, I honestly don't remember everything we put in it, but it was around those lines) Oh, and Ian's spit and two tiny pieces of his hair. XD It was so awesome <3 we still remember that day, lol. Actually, at one point, I wrote the ingredients down, but it was on a tiny piece of paper, so I may have lost it or thrown it away ): but if I find it, I'll consider posting it on here =P Even though its our "secret" ingredients... haha.
Overall, it didn't taste all that bad. o_o; Just.... a bit strange. xD lol. <333 I don't think we'll ever forget about that day
you two win.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: weird foods you've eaten
That's just gross.... I still eat mariguana brownies with lamb bits! It tastes good!!! But... weird....SASSZAIN wrote:therealhokagequeen wrote:a little girl had an easy bake oven. a 5 year old girl. she didn't have cake mix so she used mud and sand. she made tea from her fish's water bowl (didn't know that until i threw up). i'm a sucker for kids so when i took a play bite she started to cry. and she was loud. so i took a insy bitsy bite. i spit it out quickly and drank my tea. then i ran into her house and puked.
to this day i wonder... why did i do it?
mud pies and fishy water... BEAT THAT!MARS4 wrote:Wow. O_O; Those are some pretty intense stories, but... I think mine may top some of yours. xD <3
After youth group or martial arts one night, I don't remember, I was at McDonalds with my friends Patrick, David, Tony, and eventually our friend Ian joined. Kassie was working, and she dared to to tried the carbonated water. we did. Then we mixed it with Hi-C. We did... and then it began! *dun dun dun duunn...*
We added ketchup, mustard, buffalo sauce, chipolte(sp) sauce, cayan(sp) sauce, strawberry jelly, coke, diet coke, hi-c, lemonade, sprite, mellow yellow, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee creamer, salad dressings, pieces of paper from the straw wrapper(okay, I honestly don't remember everything we put in it, but it was around those lines) Oh, and Ian's spit and two tiny pieces of his hair. XD It was so awesome <3 we still remember that day, lol. Actually, at one point, I wrote the ingredients down, but it was on a tiny piece of paper, so I may have lost it or thrown it away ): but if I find it, I'll consider posting it on here =P Even though its our "secret" ingredients... haha.
Overall, it didn't taste all that bad. o_o; Just.... a bit strange. xD lol. <333 I don't think we'll ever forget about that day
you two win.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: weird foods you've eaten
Weed doesnt make a food weird.. It just makes u high.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: weird foods you've eaten
Actually I've never gotten high!SASSZAIN wrote:Weed doesnt make a food weird.. It just makes u high.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: weird foods you've eaten
Then Smoke it 
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
