Page 2 of 2

Re: Goku vs Pikachu

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 5:08pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Except ash is stupid enough to want to catch a Goku and have pikachu attack Goku then Goku would pwn the living crap out of pikachu

Re: Goku vs Pikachu

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 7:41pm
by bonjob
the hell with this thread? ahaha. lol.
of course, it's obvious, goku would win.
ahaha. pikachu is so weak. so how
can he beat goku anyway? :D

Re: Goku vs Pikachu

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 2:18am
by josh :)
goku wins end of story good work bonjobs

Re: Goku vs Pikachu

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 8:44am
by Grell
SASSZAIN wrote:The fact of the matter is, hes just as smart as every other human.
I'm going to play the alienist card and say there is no way he could be as smart as a human, since he's a saiyan. Yup, uh huh. I'm so Alienist.

Re: Goku vs Pikachu

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 4:18pm
by Aiden
Dreaming Awake wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:The fact of the matter is, hes just as smart as every other human.
I'm going to play the alienist card and say there is no way he could be as smart as a human, since he's a saiyan. Yup, uh huh. I'm so Alienist.
aw, ur not an alien.