Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

North Korea Launches Rocket

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Hardcore »

Athos has it down pat.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Commander Sparx »

SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
Yes, I was thinking along the same lines as you.

Not good if there is going to be a WW3. I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.

But do not panic. That's the worst thing that can happen in this case.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Dretlin »

Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Commander Sparx »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#
Say it. I mean is it really that bad to hide?
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Dretlin »

Commander Sparx wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#
Say it. I mean is it really that bad to hide?
It's actually because I quite like you and wouldnt want to cross that line. 8)
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Athos »

That may very well change though with China seeking to exert greater influence in global economy.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The Joker wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.

North Korea is already militaristic and have been since the country was founded. And the so called "satellite"......how do you think they launched it?? It was launched on a taepodong-2 long range ballistic missile. The north koreans themselves released a video of the taepodong-2 launch and stated it was a taepodong-2 modified to carry a "satellite".
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.

North Korea is already militaristic and have been since the country was founded. And the so called "satellite"......how do you think they launched it?? It was launched on a taepodong-2 long range ballistic missile. The north koreans themselves released a video of the taepodong-2 launch and stated it was a taepodong-2 modified to carry a "satellite".

Just how do you think satellites are launched? On the backs of missiles, this one just happened to fail. Multiple intelligences confirmed this. The question of what it was isn't what angered Japan.

Second, by militaristic, I meant if they began to attack other countries, which is pretty obvious if you took what I said in context
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
simplysnoopy
Baka Otaku
Posts: 5
Joined: May 07, 2009 12:32am
Gender: Male

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by simplysnoopy »

i think its very bad for north korea, we all should pray that this means not start of war
guys wanna seeFind out the owner of any cell phone or unlisted number. Results include name,
address, carrier, and other details when available. Your search is confidential.

http://atezaz.phonesrch.hop.clickbank.net
tonks001
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 27, 2009 11:13pm

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Post by tonks001 »

This is really bothersome, to know that there are threats. I heard Kim Jong Il is already ill. I hope North Korea will find the light.
Dental Norwalk Dentist Norwalk
Locked