Page 2 of 2

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 07, 2009 7:22pm
by Hardcore
Athos has it down pat.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 9:25am
by Pennyroyal Tea
North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 10:43am
by Commander Sparx
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
Yes, I was thinking along the same lines as you.

Not good if there is going to be a WW3. I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.

But do not panic. That's the worst thing that can happen in this case.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 11:28am
by Dretlin
Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 11:42am
by Commander Sparx
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#
Say it. I mean is it really that bad to hide?

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 11:44am
by Dretlin
Commander Sparx wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Commander Sparx wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:WWIII ?
I mean it won't be like WW1 and 2. It will be on a bigger scale.
Struggling to not make a joke..... :-#
Say it. I mean is it really that bad to hide?
It's actually because I quite like you and wouldnt want to cross that line. 8)

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 12:26pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 08, 2009 2:38pm
by Athos
That may very well change though with China seeking to exert greater influence in global economy.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 10:15am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 1:34am
by Aoi Sakuraba
The Joker wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.

North Korea is already militaristic and have been since the country was founded. And the so called "satellite"......how do you think they launched it?? It was launched on a taepodong-2 long range ballistic missile. The north koreans themselves released a video of the taepodong-2 launch and stated it was a taepodong-2 modified to carry a "satellite".

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 10:57am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
The Joker wrote: North Korea is not going to do anything stupid. They don't have the resources to mount any sort of a large scale war, and I doubt that they could garner enough support from their allies.
Actually China backs North Korea on everything and have backed them for a very long time. Anytime N. Korea gets criticized, China's always sticking up for them and would back them up militarily if needed. So N. Korea has plenty of resources.

But China will only back North Korea as far as it's own interest are protected. If North Korea goes militaristic, I'm willing to bet that China would not risk a boycott of its products by backing North Korea in any way. I'm sure North Korea also realizes this.

Also, I heard that North Korea actually launched a communications satellite, that failed to escape earth's gravity, not a missile.

North Korea is already militaristic and have been since the country was founded. And the so called "satellite"......how do you think they launched it?? It was launched on a taepodong-2 long range ballistic missile. The north koreans themselves released a video of the taepodong-2 launch and stated it was a taepodong-2 modified to carry a "satellite".

Just how do you think satellites are launched? On the backs of missiles, this one just happened to fail. Multiple intelligences confirmed this. The question of what it was isn't what angered Japan.

Second, by militaristic, I meant if they began to attack other countries, which is pretty obvious if you took what I said in context

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: May 07, 2009 12:37am
by simplysnoopy
i think its very bad for north korea, we all should pray that this means not start of war
guys wanna seeFind out the owner of any cell phone or unlisted number. Results include name,
address, carrier, and other details when available. Your search is confidential.

http://atezaz.phonesrch.hop.clickbank.net

Re: North Korea Launches Rocket

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 12:29am
by tonks001
This is really bothersome, to know that there are threats. I heard Kim Jong Il is already ill. I hope North Korea will find the light.
Dental Norwalk Dentist Norwalk