Page 2 of 6
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:43pm
by Hey
by removing clothing I think.
Re: re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:50pm
by Annaxubella
Λ п п ε r wrote:by removing clothing I think.
yeah I kinda get this game(I remove her panties, bra, hand Oh man I can't dare myself to watch it(but it's interesting)
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:56pm
by Shaun
You must get her pants wet.
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 4:05pm
by Hey
ohhh, so you're not suppose to remove her panties??
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 4:10pm
by Shaun
To get to the orange quickly you must rub the pantie until she cums, and gets her panties wet.
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 26, 2005 8:19pm
by pitt
wow that game is dum.
Leave it to the trolls to make something like that.
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 27, 2005 3:24pm
by Dretlin
And no one has noticed that this simulates you violating a young girl while she sleeps????
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 27, 2005 5:09pm
by Dark Lilly
Very good point, D.R.E.T.L.I.N. it all comes back to the question of consent. Any kind of sexual contact without consent is either rape or sexual assault.
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 27, 2005 10:28pm
by Hey
Eeep. D.R.E.T.L.I.N, Dark Lilly, right as always.
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 5:48am
by josh
Sif i didn't pm them telling to say so!

But im to young and i aren't meant to be here lol eeeeepppppp *runs!* that is *clicks link to post, then clicks another link to the forum index*
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 6:11am
by Shaun
It's only a game.

re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 10:05am
by Annaxubella
DO you have others

re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 1:25pm
by Shaun
Yeah.

Re: re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 1:25pm
by Dretlin
Dark Lilly wrote:Very good point, D.R.E.T.L.I.N. it all comes back to the question of consent. Any kind of sexual contact without consent is either rape or sexual assault.
Guess we are the new police......
re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 1:30pm
by Shaun
Ganguro Girl
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=66766
Here you must flirt with an anime chick, maker her you GF and have sex with her.

Re: re: Online Hentai Games
Posted: Mar 28, 2005 2:30pm
by Annaxubella
dude if I was a guy I'll get it on
I'm a girl I'm not going to play that game(vomitting)