Page 2 of 3

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 06, 2009 9:40pm
by Pacifica
the world would be a better place....=]

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 06, 2009 10:44pm
by stormsangel
Perhaps, but it'd be hell of a lot more boring I think.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 06, 2009 11:44pm
by Ritchie Blackmore
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 1:05am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 7:22am
by Baby Duck
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
I think he meant both his parents and the chick who thought the world would be a better place without dick.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 2:18pm
by Ritchie Blackmore
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 6:51pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?
...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.
It's like girl with a yeast infection trying to hit on you terrible.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 7:37pm
by Baby Duck
It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 8:32pm
by Pacifica
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 9:22pm
by Baby Duck
Pacifica wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Then you're probably a virgin, because the taste of cock isn't easy to wash off...no homo.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 07, 2009 11:59pm
by Ritchie Blackmore
Pacifica wrote:
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:
Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Fat chick.

Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass

And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Sorry tubs :'(

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 09, 2009 10:31am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Baby Duck wrote:It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.
I would punch a guy in a wheelchair. They're at perfect punching level. Like little kids, only there is no chance that they'll grow up and be super strong, or somebody famous.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 09, 2009 11:23am
by Baby Duck
What about Stephen Hawkins?

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 09, 2009 6:42pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 09, 2009 8:53pm
by Baby Duck
I wasn't talking about that. I was saying that Stephen Hawkins is in a wheel chair and he's famous.

Re: World Without Men

Posted: Nov 09, 2009 11:27pm
by Bacchikoi Baby!!!
The Joker wrote:Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.
thats interesting cuz mine is brown