Page 2 of 3

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 01, 2010 2:54pm
by Hardcore
Mik3 wrote:You trying to jinx him?
Yuki~
Joined: Sep 13, 2006
Posts: 2255
Location: Nagoya
Gender: Female

Edit: No. I was being nice.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 10:02am
by Yodama Man
Well right now im going to school for Precision Machining...And so far I learned that I dont want to be a precision machinist when i grow up.

I think I wanna be Tony Stark when I grow up. It would be a pretty easy carer.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 10:59pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I'm studying engineering. =]

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 04, 2010 1:31pm
by Bambi
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:I'm studying engineering. =]
What kind? Civil? Electrical? Chemical? Software?

I'm wanting to be a High School teacher =)! And then when I get my Honors , to be a University Lecturer!

:-"

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 04, 2010 3:15pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Bambi wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:I'm studying engineering. =]
What kind? Civil? Electrical? Chemical? Software?

I'm wanting to be a High School teacher =)! And then when I get my Honors , to be a University Lecturer!

:-"
Well originally I wanted to do nuclear, but where I'm at right now doesn't offer it. Sad day. Lol. I'm double majoring in mechanical and geological engineering at the moment. =]

What do you want to teach?

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 05, 2010 3:11pm
by Bambi
NUCLEAR!? Dude, no way! Sucks that it's not offered there, but the fact that you're double majoring in Engineering is like, amazing, lol. You must be awesome at the Sciences, XD.

And I want to teach History and English :D I totally wish I took science subjects in High School. Engineering (from what I've heard) is like one of the best fields you can get into. Quite proud of you :D

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 05, 2010 3:56pm
by SASSZAIN
omg, bambi, as a highschool teacher. You're gonna get hit on soooo much XD

Jade, yeah, shes one of those smarties ;) THoguh i didnt know you wanted to make Nukes. Thas pretty intermesting

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 05, 2010 6:10pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

I hit on Bambi anyway..she's used to it. =]

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 06, 2010 1:16am
by Athos
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

I hit on Bambi anyway..she's used to it. =]

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

You forget too that engineering is a super competitive field. Alot of the major engineering firms hire Europeans (like the Swiss).

As for me, I almost have my A.A in political science. Though, I don't know how I'll get my BA in political science since all the institutions here are dropping students like flies. My ultimate goal is to get my J.D and get an LLM in International law (so I can be the first constitutional-international law scholar).

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 06, 2010 8:08pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
Though I'm alright past 21 I haven't exactly entered a career yet since I'm not sure what I wannabe exactly.

I'm thinking about either being some sort of writer, or enter the field of psychology maybe, or a field involving computers, all these fields interest me but I'm not sure which one I want to go into.

I use to want to be something like a cartoonist (when I was younger), but that slowly died.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 06, 2010 9:18pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Athos wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

I hit on Bambi anyway..she's used to it. =]

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

You forget too that engineering is a super competitive field. Alot of the major engineering firms hire Europeans (like the Swiss).

As for me, I almost have my A.A in political science. Though, I don't know how I'll get my BA in political science since all the institutions here are dropping students like flies. My ultimate goal is to get my J.D and get an LLM in International law (so I can be the first constitutional-international law scholar).
I can fake an accent. ;)
I really like the teamwork aspect of engineering though. It's fun!

I give credit to anyone who's into that political stuff. I'd go insane! ](*,)

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 07, 2010 3:33am
by Hardcore
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Athos wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Double majoring AND a full sports schedule...I might cut out track this semester to get my gpa at a bit higher.

I hit on Bambi anyway..she's used to it. =]

And Nuclear engineers do a loooooot more than blow stuff up. That's just a perk...kind of like the fact that engineering is mostly guys. :p

You forget too that engineering is a super competitive field. Alot of the major engineering firms hire Europeans (like the Swiss).

As for me, I almost have my A.A in political science. Though, I don't know how I'll get my BA in political science since all the institutions here are dropping students like flies. My ultimate goal is to get my J.D and get an LLM in International law (so I can be the first constitutional-international law scholar).
I can fake an accent. ;)
I really like the teamwork aspect of engineering though. It's fun!

I give credit to anyone who's into that political stuff. I'd go insane! ](*,)
As would I.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Jan 07, 2010 9:52am
by SASSZAIN
I already have~


Twilight do you have any hobbys? I somewhat wise person once told me that if you ddint know what to do with your life, you should have a hobby. THat hobby you should be so good at that you can make a profession out of it. Not sure that helps much if you collect stamps though lol.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 1:09pm
by Mai
Currently I am working my way through EMT/EMS;Para-medicine classes (I graduate April), well on my way to my PA (Physicians Assistant), and am attending some classes for psycho-parmacology.






That is to say it's not my dream, but surely a career i can use for the time being to put me through school (basically it only accentuates the greater goal at hand). I plan on going for a doctorate in biochemistry, and if I can stretch myself ideally enough.. I will one day attain the MFA I have longed after since unearthing a passion for the arts(from an early age). I have enough grants and scholarships that its very feasible. I always dreamed of becoming a Professor in the the fine arts, and while constructively and positively altering the medicine world we know today!

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 5:42pm
by Free
I'm aiming to be a psychologist. More specifically, a clinical psychologist.

Re: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Posted: Mar 09, 2010 3:33am
by divinephoenix
I'm currently taking up Nursing though I really really want to be a doctor, not completely sure what kind of doctor though xD