Page 2 of 3

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 12:21pm
by Hardcore
SASSZAIN wrote:I have a question..

Once again, whats the point? All we will do by having this group on FB is tell our friends about it, who should already know about it, if we weregood friends.

You may See me joining soon. If i can remember my password.
Fix'd
Lord Koryu wrote:Get it?
I do.

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 7:20pm
by grey gorilla
dont be a white nerd, anthony

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 9:57pm
by Grell
EXACTLY!

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Feb 01, 2010 12:43pm
by SASSZAIN
i joined, at long last. Just not in the way you expected.

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 13, 2010 11:07pm
by divinephoenix
I joined...

So only 13 AA people have a facebook account?

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 8:18pm
by SASSZAIN
only 13 willing to join at least

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 14, 2010 8:46pm
by Tyche
I'll join it, I guess. >.>

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 15, 2010 2:12am
by divinephoenix
COme join! :D

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 9:11pm
by SASSZAIN
yes, join. So as that i can stalk you even faster :twisted:

kidding~
I already know everything i need to stalk you when you post :wink:

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 5:31am
by divinephoenix
Sasszain is stalking Tyche? :?:

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 9:50am
by Grell
xDDDD I just went to check who all had joined. I LOL'd because Ken's on there.

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 8:35pm
by Tyche
Oh, Sass. That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever told me. :love:

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 11:53pm
by SASSZAIN
Oh, i have plenty more where that came from~

lol@ken.
He's prolly thinking "damn, why didnt i think of this?"

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 9:59am
by Grell
OMG DOES THAT MEAN I HAD A GOOD IDEA?! *froths at mouth*

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 11:02am
by SASSZAIN
*whipes froth with napkin* yes, yes you did XD

I may join with my real account.. Maybe.

Re: Facebook Group

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 8:14pm
by Grell
rofl rofl rofl