Page 2 of 3
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 6:00am
by DarkKittyGirl92

Yea lol, Id think about that!! I love to cook though so thats probably going to be my job.
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 8:18am
by Mik3
DarkKittyGirl92 wrote:
Yea lol, Id think about that!! I love to cook though so thats probably going to be my job.
Culinary Arts yeaaaaa, actually pretty fun
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 8:30am
by Shining Star
Truthfully, I used to be bi...but it sort of died out for me.
I kissed a girl once and I almost went out with one but it didn't quite work out for me.
I'm not like 100% straight now or anything but I'm more straight then bi and there was a few times in my preteen/teenage life where I wanted to go lesbian, but it was because I thought guys were too immature.
Then I realized that that's not an excuse to go to girls because there are immature girls as well. So I realized that my feelings toward females were just a coverup for other problems.
As for how I feel about gays and lesbians, truthfully I really dont know, because actually my opinion has been changing rapidly about that sort of stuff but thats for another time.
I hope things work out for you DarkkKitty!!
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 4:45pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
Wow, Very nice story.

I see everyone goes through that eventually but its simply so they can find them self. I found that I like girls, I have the HUGEST crush on this girl I know >////>
Thank you very much!
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 4:50pm
by Athos
Also, bout your siggy, if you work around books long enough, you can totally judge a book by it's cover

Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 4:51pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
>< nuh uh! *pout* you cheat! XD jk
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 4:53pm
by Athos
>_> lies! I don't cheat. I just have developed a 6th sense.
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 4:57pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
Nevah!!!! >///> You lie....><;; lies and slander!! XD (joking)
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 10:55pm
by Tailtiu
Bren-baby, if we aren't married/in a serious relationship at the age of 30, we should just marry. *nodnod*
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 3:32am
by Athos
Tailtiu wrote:Bren-baby, if we aren't married/in a serious relationship at the age of 30, we should just marry. *nodnod*
lol. perhaps I shall keep that in mind.

Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 7:02am
by Tyche
And if Jason doesn't work out, ménage à trois? I don't want to live in California, though. D=< RaWR!
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 12:30pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
XD California is way to hot for my taste lol i like the states up north!
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 9:19am
by Pennyroyal Tea
From what I read, and not to get into your personal life, but your decisions seem to be just as immature as the boys you're talking about.
Anyway, I don't disagree with gays/lesbian/bi relationships, I know they're love or like is as valid as any straight person. They can however be just as misleading/crappy. The one thing I disagree with is when someone, and this is normally a thing with people who are bi. Who say they favor one sex over another because of things like maturity or stability, it's the simplest way of showing me that they don't get it. Because once you take physical attraction out of the way, love is about the individual, not the group. It's impossible to love all men/women, and it's impossible to hate all men/women. It's only possible to think you do, and sure you may meet individuals that reinforce what you're feeling, but a lot of it has to do with poor decision making about who you let in.
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 4:22pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
Its not all about the maturity. There are other factors that Id rather not go into. I understand what your sayin...
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 19, 2010 8:51pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
No you don't.
Re: Dating?
Posted: Jun 19, 2010 10:13pm
by DarkKittyGirl92
....Please dont tell me what i do and dont understand. Im not having an attitude its just a pet peeve of mine. I my not sound like it but I do understand what your saying. Ive herd all of this before. Im smarter than you would think.