Page 2 of 2

Re: yuske vs ichigo

Posted: Sep 08, 2010 4:15am
by Axle Starr
Offhand, I say Yusuke

Re: yuske vs ichigo

Posted: Sep 25, 2010 10:14pm
by voltline
I go for ichigo. I vote him because i like the way he fights and so does his Shinigami powers.

Re: yuske vs ichigo

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 3:31pm
by SASSZAIN
voltline wrote:I go for ichigo. I vote him because i like the way he fights and so does his Shinigami powers.
elaborate?

Re: yuske vs ichigo

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 1:09am
by zhanghuxyz
Everyone have the heart to say, just expressed in different ways. I think, in that silence of the night, the night sky and the sky is what I wish the best time to declare the earth, therefore, could not wait to tell. You said to me: what is it? ...ugg boots cheap ... You told me: true and false is relative ... ... so the so due in one.