Page 2 of 2

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 3:33am
by anime_rox666
wat misty said, I play 4 fun :mrgreen:

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 3:38am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I don't know how to play :?
So I guess I'm a collector

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 9:53am
by marik-zeke
i could teach you, it's much easier than duel monsters.

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 07, 2005 1:25am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Really? :D You'd teach me?
Sure I'd love to learn how to play

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 07, 2005 3:20am
by anime_rox666
*raises hand high* oh me me me me ME!!! I want to play too!

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 07, 2005 9:32pm
by Angel of Music
Me, too! I kinda know how, but Im not finished with the rulebook yet. :mrgreen:

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 2:39am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
The rule book is confusing :(
I was reading what felt like the one millionth page and I still didn't get it

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 3:29am
by WAKAI
so many games same all bull [censored]

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 3:44am
by anime_rox666
I used to collect the cards only. I never really played with em'. But I wonder what u played as a child wakai :|

Re: re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 10:06am
by WAKAI
anime_rox666 wrote:I used to collect the cards only. I never really played with em'. But I wonder what u played as a child wakai :|

well i played wit toy soldiers and fire crackers
and put len`a the roble in my back to help my mom

re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 08, 2005 11:15pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Wow O.O

Re: re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 09, 2005 1:38am
by anime_rox666
wakai gashira wrote:
anime_rox666 wrote:I used to collect the cards only. I never really played with em'. But I wonder what u played as a child wakai :|

well i played wit toy soldiers and fire crackers
and put len`a the roble in my back to help my mom

some clear differences between us girlz and this guy. ta da!

Re: wats the point

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 5:30am
by Ayame's Lady
wakai gashira wrote:i mean wat is the point in all this pokemon games
they all the same sh*t,so wats the point of wasting your money
You could say the same for every other gaming series out there. Just because you don't have the kid in you anymore, doesn't mean that everyone else hasn't. Pokemon and similar games remind you of the younger times, when you didn't have to be ridiculed for what games you went on.

I play it, and I am 18. I play it simply because the gameplay is brilliant. The stories kinda suck, but, they are not terrible.

re: wats the point

Posted: May 01, 2005 8:43am
by angelic_bubbles
i never collected pokemon cards, i agree with wakai, they are a waste of money. they should make pokemon top trumps, that would be a hit :lol:

re: wats the point

Posted: May 11, 2005 8:31am
by josh
Pokemon was absolute king in older days. And it still is for youngens. The show is cool, i watch it every morning and talk about it with everyone at school!
The games are alright.
Except they're way to easy.
Golden Sun, now thats a game you could set your watch to :P
:D

Re: re: wats the point

Posted: Jan 06, 2007 11:15pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
wakai wrote:so many games same all bull [censored]
Your ignorance is overwhelming.