Page 2 of 5

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:37pm
by Annaxubella
I'll think of it and then I'll post it (I wonder which one will it be) I think anime because my scannner is old :oops: it woun't bugg off with my old computer :!:

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:43pm
by Shaun
Ok. :)

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:48pm
by Annaxubella
tell you the truth I don't have anywebsite that shows anime boobs Oh wait I think I have one.. I'll put it tommorrow..

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 3:50pm
by Shaun
Good.

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 11:56pm
by Shingi
T.T boobsh, I want some, I'm almost flat (Almost!!)and I'm nineteen. :cry:

re: boob website

Posted: Mar 31, 2005 11:59pm
by Shingi
oh, I'm from alaska!!! no igloo here, only dreary cold weather. lotsa sno too!!! :roll:

Re: re: boob website

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 1:32am
by webmaster
Shingi wrote:oh, I'm from alaska!!! no igloo here, only dreary cold weather. lotsa sno too!!! :roll:
I visited Alaska once. Very beautiful place. Definitly wouldn't mind vacationing there again sometime.

re: boob website

Posted: Apr 01, 2005 11:50pm
by Edward
:wink:i know hentai sites but u can only get to the preveiws b/c the cost monney :cry:

re: boob website

Posted: Apr 05, 2005 4:12pm
by Annaxubella
:oops: sorry, I don't know some, please people help me find some boobs website :?

Re: boob website

Posted: Apr 05, 2005 6:03pm
by Hey
Annaxubella wrote:I was thinking about putting my boobs but then again it's grose
:?
Dudette.....Why would you even consider doing that?

The only people who'd ever see my boobs would be the ones I'd date/love/like/etc....but strangers? That's.... :|

Re: boob website

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 11:42am
by Annaxubella
Λ п п ε r wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:I was thinking about putting my boobs but then again it's grose
:?
Dudette.....Why would you even consider doing that?

The only people who'd ever see my boobs would be the ones I'd date/love/like/etc....but strangers? That's.... :|
yeah I know, I'll do that to all my crushes(which I love)

Re: boob website

Posted: Apr 06, 2005 11:44am
by josh
Λ п п ε r wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:I was thinking about putting my boobs but then again it's grose
:?
Dudette.....Why would you even consider doing that?

The only people who'd ever see my boobs would be the ones I'd date/love/like/etc....but strangers? That's.... :|
can you etc me? please! :lol: :P

Re: re: boob website

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 3:22am
by sara
Annaxubella wrote:I'm 18, I'm old enough to get me a house (did I told you my age?)
Correction, my dear: I'm 18, I'm old enough to have adult responsibilities such as owning a house, as in the eyes of the government I am a legal adult. Did I just reveal my age?

re: boob website

Posted: Apr 10, 2005 6:36pm
by Wtf.
Haha. Illiterate.

re: boob website

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 10:41am
by Rikus_Toy
Really

Re: boob website

Posted: Apr 16, 2005 10:49am
by Guest
Annaxubella wrote:
Λ п п ε r wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:I was thinking about putting my boobs but then again it's grose
:?
Dudette.....Why would you even consider doing that?

The only people who'd ever see my boobs would be the ones I'd date/love/like/etc....but strangers? That's.... :|
yeah I know, I'll do that to all my crushes(which I love)
SHOW US YOUR BOOBS.