Page 2 of 2
Re: Work
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 6:06pm
by Naruko
I'm so exhausted by how awful my work is I'm either seriously considering Peace Corp, or quitting my field entirely to work in retail. I'm done.
Re: Work
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 7:14pm
by Tyche
Naruko wrote:quitting my field entirely to work in retail.
Don't.
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 1:59pm
by Naruko
After a month of sitting on my ass, I'm finally working again!
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 2:57am
by Ace
I work in banking and let me tell you, with these recently new policy changes it just makes things worst dealing with angry customers >_>
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 22, 2014 7:38am
by Naruko
Interviews are the worst. My former company is the worst. I just want to work somewhere better than I am and I'm actively trying to change that why is this so difficult?!
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 22, 2014 9:11am
by webmaster
I'm definitely not a fan of job interviews.
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 22, 2014 9:31am
by Tyche
So, the job you were going for didn't work out, Nyxie? =(
I applied for Coca-cola two days ago. Got a call yesterday and missed it. Waiting to hear back today.
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 28, 2014 2:09pm
by Naruko
I've had so many interviews lately. So. Freakin. Many! Today I had one and I have another set up for tomorrow. Did I accidentally wish on a monkey's paw?
Re: Work
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 11:47pm
by marycosplay
I thought most guys enjoyed their work, if they really like it.
Re: Work
Posted: Aug 02, 2014 2:01pm
by Naruko
Wait, did you just call me a dude?
Re: Work
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 7:39pm
by Trigger Happy
When I went for my job interview awhile back the first sentence out of the employer's mouth was "I know who your aunt is and I don't very much care for her."
... Yeah I bet you can guess how very awkward that was for me. -.-
I actually got the job but can tell she doesn't like me however.
Re: Work
Posted: Apr 30, 2016 2:33am
by Thunderstruck
Naruko wrote:I'm so exhausted by how awful my work is I'm either seriously considering Peace Corp, or quitting my field entirely to work in retail. I'm done.
Not every branch or business that associates themselves with retail is perfect either, Nyxie poo.. you'd most likely be trading one hell for another. Only superior retail job ive had was Kohl's, great company to work for, at least at the location I was at. Gr8 read btw. Ha
Re: Work
Posted: May 13, 2016 4:29pm
by Yoite
marycosplay wrote:I thought most guys enjoyed their work, if they really like it.
I'm the one who really enjoys with the work

Comparing to my studying at university it's really a pleasure and I get money for what I do
I'm a copywriter, started to work a year ago and I can do this at home, so no more exhausting road there and back anymore

Besides my work schedule is free, I don't need to get up early in the mornings (really hate this!
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
) and can make my workplace really comfortable for me

For example, not so long ago I bought one of
these machines for making coffee, really adore the taste and it's such a pleasure to write all these articles with tasty coffee near you during the day, and no sleepy mornings at all!

And it's much more interesting for me than making all these useless tasks for my studying

Re: Work
Posted: Mar 28, 2018 12:03am
by Archery
sleeping is like vacation, working is just giving me to much stress,lets have a drinks :ugeek:

Re: Work
Posted: Mar 16, 2019 7:12pm
by Athos
Naruko wrote: Aug 02, 2014 2:01pm
Wait, did you just call me a dude?
Easy there fella