Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

who even watches this?

Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: who even watches this?

Post by Symos »

*Raises hand.*
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: who even watches this?

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

That's two, anymore? :)
Last edited by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki on Apr 07, 2005 1:21am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
marik-zeke
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by marik-zeke »

me me me me !!!!
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Annaxubella »

sorry, I don't, I just like it that's all
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: who even watches this?

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Pokemon is so cool! Don't diss pokemon Edward!
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
marik-zeke
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by marik-zeke »

4 PEOPLE YR!
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Annaxubella »

I think pokemon is for little kids, I can't believe you support that
mistral-chan
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by mistral-chan »

i use to watchi it when i was like 5 ^^ it was fun watching all the fluffy cute pokemon, but i dunno... i sorta grew out of it!^^ although i do watch it for the vulpix sumtimes!^^
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: who even watches this?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

*Raises hand* I agree that Edward stops mocking the anime.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: who even watches this?

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

That's five people :P
Yay!Anyone else going to take a stand?
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Dark V
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Dark V »

*Raises hand* :( I'm not as in to it as I was in 8th grade but... its for the Pika! :mrgreen: Right Pikachu? Pikachu: Pii pikachu! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: who even watches this?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

*raises hand* I still watch pokemon sometimes.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
misty
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by misty »

i only watch what we have on tape
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: who even watches this?

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Yay we have seven people against Edward!
So it's decided, Pokemon is not a disgrace to Anime
I think it's one of the best ones :)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
WAKAI
Visitor

Re: who even watches this?

Post by WAKAI »

Edward wrote:it's a descrase too anime and man kind no offense
yes hummmmmmmmmm yes and yes
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

re: who even watches this?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

I thought that pokemon was a decent show... 5 years ago. Now I can't stand the show. especially with the 4kids dub and the newer story arcs. I liked the chinese dub of the first season of pocket monsters (slightly) better, they kept the original intros, did not cut or edit anything, and the dubs sounded more natural to me (except for the pokemon's voices, they still sounded messed up. But although I don't like Pokemon, I feel that Edward is acting a bit juvenile,and he shouldn't insult anime that he doesn't like. Different people have different tastes, and he should learn to respect that. Too bad he probably isn't coming back
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Locked