Page 2 of 3
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 14, 2005 8:22pm
by Kenshin
yea im right

re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 16, 2005 6:48am
by Smileycute_Kagome
i miss my kenshin.......

re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 4:41pm
by kenshinsgirl
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO why why why did they have to do that they took kenshin off TV noooooooooooooooooooo for people who want to know how to put him back on tv i Know how to so just tell me if you want to get him back on
Re: re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:29pm
by Kenshin
smileycute_kagome wrote:i miss my kenshin.......

u had one?
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:35pm
by kenshinsgirl
Hey kenshin do you want to be my friend we both really like Rurouni Kenshin
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:41pm
by Kenshin
sure i dont mind
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 6:51pm
by kenshinsgirl
Cool you made me happy
and do you have the Rurouni Kenshin videos
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: Apr 22, 2005 7:54pm
by Kenshin
nope
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 17, 2005 5:52pm
by Rikus_Toy
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 17, 2005 6:10pm
by Kenshin
cant they do Samurai X then i havent seen it
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 18, 2005 1:03pm
by Full Metal
it is REALLY good i have the DVDS if you want to get them they are at Best Buy
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 18, 2005 1:59pm
by Kenshin
thats why u watch on t.v then buy it
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 24, 2005 5:32pm
by Rikus_Toy
We need to chat with Toonami to put back Kenshin
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 30, 2005 8:21am
by HiToKiRi_08
um... people.. um can i ask sumtin'? what's toonami?
is that on cartoon network? do you know AXN channel? i've seen rurouni kenshin there. but it's only 94 episodes. they didn't edit too much but the subtitles sucks... much of it is wrong and exaggerated. here in the phil, Rurouni Kenshin is being aired at a local channel, 4 series every show but it's only on MWF. but it's worth it...
re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami?
Posted: May 30, 2005 3:03pm
by renee
yes its cartoon network!
Re: re: I Hate when They took Rurouni Kenshin off of Toonami
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 7:16pm
by Guest
Yoko Moura wrote:hey over here dbgt has stopped having 2 episodes, now its zatch bell and gt and crap but yea im pissed that ruroni kenshin got canceled cause i never got to see the entire searies.
Dont be dissing Zatch bell I like RK but it is time to move on all you have to do is buy the dvds Gt isnt that bad besides One Piece replaces Gt