Page 2 of 3
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 6:33am
by Smileycute_Kagome
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 7:20am
by Kenshin
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 7:30am
by josh
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 3:29pm
by Kenshin
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 7:04pm
by Smileycute_Kagome
can we go back to da topic......please

Re: re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 16, 2005 6:55am
by josh
smileycute_kagome wrote:can we go back to da topic......please

the topic has been answered enough times!
you guys will just give out more spoilers which with my psychic powers I could tell you guys would do too.
Don't bother posting here anymore. As the topic has been resolved.
argh! I admit defeat. So don't try and beat me again with your stupid smileyes.
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 16, 2005 7:02am
by Smileycute_Kagome
ha u mean me?????
Re: re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 17, 2005 2:17pm
by blackrose_r7
smileycute_kagome wrote:ha u mean me?????
I think he was defeted by Kenshin
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 20, 2005 4:18pm
by Kenshin
u mean me
Re: re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 20, 2005 4:37pm
by blackrose_r7
Kenshin wrote:u mean me
I think so.
Ask Emissary of Despair.
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 3:15am
by josh
Kenshin won.
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 7:06am
by Kenshin
as always i will
re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 5:23pm
by Rikus_Toy
Re: re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: Apr 21, 2005 5:30pm
by blackrose_r7
Kenshin wrote:as always i will
Told Ya.

re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: May 11, 2005 5:29pm
by Ashitaka
even if this topic has been answered, you guys dont have to flood the whole thing with spam

Re: re: Does Kenshin have a finan'ce?
Posted: May 13, 2005 4:43am
by josh
Ashitaka wrote:even if this topic has been answered, you guys dont have to flood the whole thing with spam

Thank you. By the way, I didn't really lose, I only did it to make you all shut up.
Would you?
ps. Don't answer that.
