Page 2 of 2

Re: re: Kenshin the original

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 3:34pm
by blackrose_r7
Anasatcia wrote:I think they mean Samurai X.
Thank You. :D

Re: re: Kenshin the original

Posted: Mar 30, 2005 11:23am
by Panda*
ya, Samurai X :mrgreen:

re: Kenshin the original

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 2:36pm
by Dretlin
Kenshin by the original animeator.....it was very bloody and gorey....not like the eps....

re: Kenshin the original

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 4:16pm
by Raoul Duke
The comics are king awesome; pretty violent too, and I feel that the T.V series kind of warped Wasuki's original creation. The OVA's totally kicked ass though, I love 'em.

re: Kenshin the original

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 6:03pm
by sano
seen the entire series (except OVA's)and the movies. Reflection was crap compared to the rest of it but Trust and Betrayal were good. little boring in bits, but still good.
Vedder
The comics are king awesome
havent seen the comics yet. can u download them n if so where from?