Page 2 of 4

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 03, 2005 6:42pm
by Hey
For Quaker and Annaxubella:
*sings*
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

:mrgreen: hahahahah!

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 03, 2005 6:45pm
by Neon_Genesis
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:For Quaker and Annaxubella:
*sings*
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

:mrgreen: hahahahah!

LMAO!!! I would hate to be on the recieving end of that!!

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 5:12am
by Symos
Think what you will. It matters not to me.

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 8:00am
by Shaun
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:For Quaker and Annaxubella:
*sings*
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

:mrgreen: hahahahah!
What the...?! :pale:

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 9:56am
by Annaxubella
Quaker and I are not in love, we were fliting

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 9:58am
by Shaun
Ok, if it was flirting. :-k

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 10:04am
by Annaxubella
I flit with guys alot :oops:

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 10:10am
by Shaun
I flirt with women alot. :oops:

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 11:32am
by Annaxubella
I flirt with you alot :oops:

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 2:53pm
by suicidal despair
*looks into the future*
i see....Annaxubella and Shuan in a hotel room....what are they doing.....
*eye begins to twitch*

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 3:08pm
by Annaxubella
suicidal despair wrote:*looks into the future*
i see....Annaxubella and Shuan in a hotel room....what are they doing.....
*eye begins to twitch*
your watching the past ](*,)

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 04, 2005 3:10pm
by suicidal despair
TIME IS REPEATING ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


p.s. dont call me ](*,)

re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 05, 2005 9:50am
by Annaxubella
you might say that :roll:

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 05, 2005 1:05pm
by Annaxubella
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:For Quaker and Annaxubella:
*sings*
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

:mrgreen: hahahahah!
I can do better poetry than that

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 05, 2005 10:45pm
by jetstar
Annaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cute :oops: I even look like houtaru
I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfit :P

Re: re: MISty and ASh in a locked room having affairs...

Posted: May 06, 2005 10:32am
by Annaxubella
jetstar wrote:
Annaxubella wrote:well of course I'm cute :oops: I even look like houtaru
I'd probably look cuter in a sailor scout outfit :P
Let's say we both are :mrgreen: