Page 2 of 6
Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Oct 04, 2005 8:13pm
by Pyro Psycho
Fender Head wrote:I'm am offended by this entire thread! I am a habitable drug/alcohol user and I get by just fine. It's common for non drug users/non-alcoholics to look down on us. Shame on you. I'm still a person. How dare all of you judge me. I'm a respectable member of society. I help people by peeing in public, spitting on children and dancing nude in the rain. I'm an American, and damn proud of it!
hmm yea I agree with you there....I get offended a lot by what people say....but thats just a state of opinion I guess
re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Oct 05, 2005 9:48pm
by Free
One thing is trying to help members quit and another is insulting them. Most people start drugs because of the depression or other things. You don't have to add more to their pain. Just ignore them if you don't like what they said. It helps to be positive once in a while. Who knows. Someone could commit suicide because of what other people think of them which is commonly known around.
Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Oct 09, 2005 11:09am
by Mai
Fender Head wrote:I'm am offended by this entire thread! I am a habitable drug/alcohol user and I get by just fine. It's common for non drug users/non-alcoholics to look down on us. Shame on you. I'm still a person. How dare all of you judge me. I'm a respectable member of society. I help people by peeing in public, spitting on children and dancing nude in the rain. I'm an American, and damn proud of it!
Where in my thread am i offending or saying anytihng against substance abusers?
Think next time before you talk.
actually.
you can tlak all you want. *gets out a map* see this tiny dot wayy out in the middle of the ocean.
thats where people who care live.
-.-
Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 2:28pm
by Xehanort
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Good work Mai, I'll think about it
(I relate to some of those problems, but I'm not on Drugs)
it is elegal to have beer if you are under 21.
Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 4:03pm
by Mai
Joe Moma! wrote:Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Good work Mai, I'll think about it
(I relate to some of those problems, but I'm not on Drugs)
it is elegal to have beer if you are under 21.
Well it is illegal to buy and drink alcohol under the age of twenty one, but that doesn't mean people don't.

re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Nov 14, 2005 4:07pm
by Xehanort
There is alot of crime in this...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!Oh I do it 2.

re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Dec 30, 2005 2:12pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Feb 04, 2006 3:06pm
by Ayame_Kodoku
Thx, I've struggled a lot with depression. But it's kind of hard to talk to anybody, and I sure as hell don't want to tell a stranger about my feelings. I mean, when you're depressed your world closes and you make yourself solitary. I recommend seeing a shrink if you're having problems, but I should shut up since I don't see a psychologist. But thx Mai, I have no doubt that you've already helped several people.

Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Feb 04, 2006 5:20pm
by Mai
Ayame_Kodoku wrote:Thx, I've struggled a lot with depression. But it's kind of hard to talk to anybody, and I sure as hell don't want to tell a stranger about my feelings. I mean, when you're depressed your world closes and you make yourself solitary. I recommend seeing a shrink if you're having problems, but I should shut up since I don't see a psychologist. But thx Mai, I have no doubt that you've already helped several people.

Aw, I'm glad you tried to help. You, my dear, are sweeet.
Keep safe!

re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Feb 04, 2006 9:39pm
by Ayame_Kodoku
Oh, um thank you. That's just what I've been told(about the shrink), so thx again.

re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Mar 18, 2006 5:49pm
by rotten.head.
You'll Pay.
When you hear yourself say,
"Just one more", you´ll someday pay,
Because now you´ve lost it, you better pray.
When it´s always in sight, and you think it´s right,
You better stop getting high,
And give your life another try.
If you continue on, you´ll end up like I,
But I was lucky, I didn´t die.
So now I tell you, stop this right away,
Because if you dont, your life will have to pay.
Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Apr 11, 2006 11:36am
by Mai

Aw, that was good, le chicka.

But seriously..I should be more diplomatic.

I hate it when people just say "zomg, amazing" (or what ever).
It's so annyoing.
Anyways, it'll come to me eventually...

Re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Jun 21, 2006 9:10am
by xHomicidalxPIEx
No offense but this is sorta stupid. Who would go to AA to solve there drug or abuse problems....

Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Dec 04, 2006 7:29pm
by Fujiwara
You'd be surprised where some people find comfort
Re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 3:26pm
by scorpionwarrior
I reckon it's a good idea that you have made this, i don't have any problems so i'm safe. But why is this in the talent area

, should it not be in the chat section

Re: re: Depressio/Drug Abuse/Abuse
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 11:02pm
by Fujiwara
It started off with a couple of poems