Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Yaoi sites suck.

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
The Black Knight
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by The Black Knight »

in that case, [censored] him! (not sexually, i mean insulting)
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 630
Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
Gender: Male

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

there not that bad
To be forgotten is worse than death.
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

to be honest... i think it the same as another hentai... it's all sex and totally up to the veiwer's intrests and desires.
Bakayasha
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Bakayasha »

Muhahahaha!!! I love double entendre's! lols! Yaoi hentai rules. Oh theres this one called Dragon Rider I think and anyway the planet/country where this guy lives has a ttradition and everybody goes out to get a dragon when they turn a certain age so they can perticipate fully in society and waht not and when the kid goes out to get his dragon he finds out she turns into this really hot chick! Since it's hentai I'm sure you know what come's after the! I think it would bea realyl good one to watch, even without the hentai. The art looks really nice.
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

:shock: laura-chan, you shouldn't be here! your still innocent(in someway, i'm sure! your too young to be disturbed!(jk :mrgreen: )
Bakayasha
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Bakayasha »

Shut up Sam-chan we both know I'm more mature than you!
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

aww, that's it! ya wanna go! I'll beat you good (jk ^^ i couldn't hurt you! i loves yas *makes heart with fingers*) and how do you know it i'm mature or not! k, quit spammin
Bakayasha
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Bakayasha »

Okay let's pretend for a moment that I understood any of that and...What?
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Pyro Psycho »

fancy meeting you here! 8)
i told yuo about stares dog
Bakayasha
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Bakayasha »

*bursts out laughing* OMG! My friend Kurtus used to say tahst all teh time! Oh that was great!! It bringsme back to the dayz when he was around here still. *sigh* poor Kurtus -Kun, to bad he's not here anymore.
midNiteSakura34
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by midNiteSakura34 »

Yeh..*shouts* WE LOVE YOU KURTIS-KUN!!!

Anyways..this is was off topic, really, but meh... my fave yaoi couple would be..Joey and Seto ^^
Bakayasha
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Bakayasha »

Mine is Sesshy and Naraku! lols!
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mines Envy and Ed!! =P~
i told yuo about stares dog
RedGenesis
Visitor

re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by RedGenesis »

Hmm...MM..I am getting a vision pyro...you are in some kinda band..... you play an impotaint role....Im seeing drumsticks....yes you are a drummer ina band called Fade...Am I right #-o
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Pyro Psycho »

RedGenesis wrote:Hmm...MM..I am getting a vision pyro...you are in some kinda band..... you play an impotaint role....Im seeing drumsticks....yes you are a drummer ina band called Fade...Am I right #-o
WTF!!!!???????????? WHA....??? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THIS [censored]??!! :x :shock: :?
i told yuo about stares dog
Shaun
Visitor

Re: re: Yaoi sites suck.

Post by Shaun »

Was he right?! :D
Locked