Page 2 of 2
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Jun 19, 2005 1:43pm
by Kou Akabane
Lol it is fun to hear them like that once in a while.. but I wouldnt enjoy the series as much if they were the ONLY ones playing the characters o.o;
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Aug 08, 2005 12:05pm
by Sanakan
i just ran and checked on the petition to see how it was coming along and there are a bunch of 'sig's that say 'pending approved.' So...did they accept it? I've been out of town for several weeks so did I miss something important?
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Aug 23, 2005 11:50am
by Kou Akabane
I doubt it... they probably just reached the amount they needed on the site to have it submitted or something... I really doubt Geneon would replace vas like Crispin Freeman, ever seen his resume? e_e;
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Feb 01, 2006 12:40am
by Alucard:No Life King
Come on! you gotta love how the un-dubbed Alucard has that deep raspy voice, and that laugh is soo perfect.Come on Alucard can Summon things from hell
why give him a soft voice???
I personally hope they bring in a deeper voiced VA for him. I have nothing against the other VA's from the orignal.
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Feb 01, 2006 5:37am
by Anime-Freak
Hmmm i personaly really liked the original dub. i'd keep all their voices except maybe seras..she needs a tad more attitude for the manga. And maybe alexander but yeah he had the accent thing down he was just a little not phsyco enough.
re: Petition for a Change of English Cast in the Forthcoming
Posted: Feb 05, 2006 10:32am
by Sanakan
i liked the english dub better then the original. I really did. Lots of people I have heard hated Cripin Freeman's performace. I thought it was great... though I do switch to Japanese in episode 6 when he flips out. It sounds so much more menaceing and creepy that way. Anyway most of every role seemed to fit but yeah alex needs to sound more of a psyco... like in the Psalm of the Darkness AMV
