Page 2 of 4
Posted: Jan 02, 2005 11:31am
by Uchiha Gaara
i Hate country!!!!! I dislike rap!!!!! but i'm all up for any hardcore Rock!!!
Posted: Jan 02, 2005 11:42am
by kagomeH
*slaps Zabuca*normally i dont hit older peps but DONT DISS COUNTRY OR RAP! cant yell at ya for rock cuz rock is awesome!!!
Posted: Jan 02, 2005 3:33pm
by Uchiha Gaara
*grabs hand that attempted to slap and twists wrist until hears a loud snap*
Posted: Jan 02, 2005 7:13pm
by Leper Messiahtress
that sounds like it hurt...let's face it you guys, every music is good music to at least one person in the world...probably the person who made it! Anyways, since country music is so wussy, (yes, all the guys talk about their former lovers who left them for another guy or because of personal reasons), it is really easy to diss it...and i don't really know how anyone can listen to hardcore rap because I can't understand what they're SAYING...then again, there's those people who say, 'well, i can't understand what the rock and metal singers are SINGING' but I just say...'at least i know! HAHAHAHAHA!! Take that!'
Ok, I'm done...
Posted: Jan 03, 2005 1:37am
by Ender
Alternative Rock baby.
Posted: Jan 03, 2005 4:37am
by kagomeH
*just slaps with the other hand*thank u who broke my right hand now i cant write in school!!
Posted: Jan 04, 2005 4:19pm
by Baka-Tenshi
I like nearly everything... except stuff like opera...ewww.
I love rock, metal (Atreyu rocks!), Alternative rock (lost prophets and Linkin park are awesome... but LP are turning into sellouts...) a little bit of emo, some foreign music from back home, techno (I love Fatboy Slim), R&B (Alicia Keys is hot), Jazz, and blues. Also video game and anime music is good too.
Rap? Well I only listen to Kanye, Jadakiss, and Twista. There the only rappers worth listening to, others just sound bad to me.
Country? Well I don't like it but I don't hate it either. I don't listen to it that much (or at all) so I don't know whose good.
Posted: Jan 04, 2005 5:54pm
by Uchiha Gaara
kagomeH wrote:*just slaps with the other hand*thank u who broke my right hand now i cant write in school!!
your welcome.... i will now break the other......... heh heh heh......... *Snap* heh heh heh.............
feels good to me........
Posted: Jan 04, 2005 8:13pm
by Sango
Hey, don't hurt KagomeH!!!!!! She's my friend and I can not allow you to do that.
(Beats Momochi Zabuza to a pulp)
You're right, hurting people is fun.
(M Z trys to get up but S kicks him)
O.K., to answer the question, ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love most things from that entire genre inluding Gothic (Midnight Syndicate is awesome). I also like Celtic music a lot and some classical (it has to be the right thing at the right time). I don't care for the other kinds of music for various reasons.
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 12:39am
by josh
kagomeH wrote:*hisses at people who diss country,rap,or rock* rap is awesome along with country and rock!!!!!!!!!!
where is da skill in rap.......day just talk to stupid tunes..........
eminem is crap....he thinks he's really cool..(and black)i hope 'cradle of filth' kick his ass somemore on the next big awards thingy....
ps..i hate eminem......
Posted: Jan 05, 2005 3:55pm
by Baka-Tenshi
I have to agree... I hate eminem too, or is it Slim Shady? Or somthing Matthews? Whatever... his songs are horrible... he's a poser... and what stinks is that nearly all the idiots in my class love him.
But some rappers are good... just like two or three...
p.s. Cradle of filth is good, but I prefer stuff like Atreyu or classics like Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.
Posted: Jan 06, 2005 5:39pm
by Uchiha Gaara
Sango wrote:Hey, don't hurt KagomeH!!!!!! She's my friend and I can not allow you to do that.
(Beats Momochi Zabuza to a pulp)
You're right, hurting people is fun.
(M Z trys to get up but S kicks him)
He then melts into water. There is suddenly a thick fog.
Yes... it is...
Although it's only fun if you hit the real one...
you can't hit...
what you can't see...
or what isn't there....
Heh Heh Heh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Posted: Jan 07, 2005 12:36am
by Tetsuo
Heavy Metal (Ostrogoth, Manilla Road, Metal Inquisitor, Puls, Elixir)
Thrash Metal (Exodus, Nuclear Assault, Sodom, old Metallica and Slayer, Destruction, Kreator, Attacker)
Folk Metal (Skyclad, Otyg, Cruachan, old Vintersorg, some Finntroll)
Folk (Rapalje, The Dubliners, old Clannad and Enya) (hey, I'm still a Scot!)
Posted: Jan 07, 2005 1:57pm
by Sango
Hate to break it to you but I know some techinques for conrolling fog. Even if I didn't know how to do that I could just buid a big fire and evaporate you completely. Then when you finally condence after lifting thousands of feet into the sky you would plummit to the earth and be destroyed. If you remained as water you would be scattered and unable to pull yourself together. If you were in "human" form you would go SPLAT!!! And even if you did survive and were in one piece, I would still have the satisfaction of having built a big fire.
Hee hee hee, I love being a pyro!!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2005 10:00am
by Uchiha Gaara
*Echoing voice in background*
Ha Ha Ha Ha HA!!!
Fool! i'm not made of fog!
I used one of the most useful techniques for stealth killing.
I have combined the Mizu bunshin no jutsu with the
Kirigakure no Jutsu.
One to trick you into attacking the Mizu bunshin while I escaped just to use the Kirigakure no jutsu
to block your eye-sight. plus while you foolishly atempy to build a fire you find that the wood is too damp from the mist.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Then while attempting to build one you don't have a single clue of my where-abouts.
Posted: Jan 09, 2005 3:53am
by Ender
Kids...don't make me come down there.