Page 2 of 2

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Jul 13, 2005 11:24pm
by Pyro Psycho
lol join the club hun so am I!!!!!! =P~

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Jul 17, 2005 9:58pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
has anyone read a series called strawberry and cream or seen the series?

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Jul 25, 2005 4:00pm
by Pyro Psycho
lol no is it hentai yaio??!!

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Jul 30, 2005 12:32am
by Mistress of Yaoi
you bet it is the best iy's pretty old thought i mean it was made the year i waas born lol

I came across it one day while i was looking through my boyfriends manga collection. I must say though i did not really think he was into that sort of thing

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Jul 30, 2005 7:58pm
by perviequeen
hmmm sorry I may be a girl, and I love, LOVE yaoi but I like Yuri better.

re: yaoi lovers come hea!

Posted: Aug 27, 2005 2:24pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
I love yaoi! Guy + Guy Action baby, yeah! :D