Page 11 of 29

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:06pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He appeared behind her in a gust of smoke,placing his hand on her shoulder"I need to ask you a few questions

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:11pm
by Cheshire Cat
"and what might they be?"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:18pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Oh nothing really..i'm looking for a certain scroll..said to hold the forbidden justus of this village..

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:19pm
by Cheshire Cat
"so....your point?"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
How bout you tell me its location and I won't kill you.Simple?"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:23pm
by Cheshire Cat
She let off a spine tingling laugh "you expect me to tell you cuz you think im...SCARED!" She laughed again

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:24pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Never said you were scared..I just thought I ask nicely before I have to use force oh well..stand up.

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:25pm
by Cheshire Cat
"how bout no"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:28pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Alright..maybe i'll head for the Sand Village next..I already beat Garra once..I guess i'll go after him again.."He yawned,walking off and waving goodbye

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:29pm
by Cheshire Cat
"leave him alone" she growled and stood up "hes alredy gone through alot"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
So what?..I think i'll go pick on the little monster again..and again..and again..besides hes a monster he should be used to it.

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:32pm
by Cheshire Cat
she clenched her fists. " Dont talk about him like that"

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:34pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
For what?..Do you love the little monster?..Hmm?..don't worry he can't love you though..remember monsters don't feel love..they deserved to be wiped out.

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:52pm
by Cheshire Cat
"Thats not true" She punched him right in the jaw

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:54pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He stopped her punch with her hand looking at her"I sense that your a monster to..heh..just like Garra your both monsters

Re: Naruto (WE NEED A GAARA)

Posted: Sep 06, 2007 6:56pm
by Cheshire Cat
She glaired "so what if i am?"