Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel noticed a girl looking at her and halted to a complete stop. She stared down at her bandaged hand and wondered if the girl thought she was one of those suicidal teens.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
(dropping... *Sighs*)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen "just cause" she really didnt have a reason
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Andrea was growing nervous, she tried to talk, but couldn´t "..."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Mistaking the girl's silence for utter repulsion, Rizel quickly said, "I didn't do it! Really! I would never intentionally harm myself."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Just cause what?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya shurgged "idk" she got up after the lunch bell rang "well im off" she smiled and waved to Allen "ill see ya laters ok"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Andrea finally said"What are you talking about?"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I . . . I know that you are thinking I cut myself," Rizel mumbled, "but I didn't!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya ran down the stairs and out of the school "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He smiled,and following her on his motorcycle
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen "u have a motorcycle"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Duh."He smiled,stopping by her"Hop on
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya smiled and hopped on throwing her arms around Allen holding on tight "alright"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He begins to drive and looks at her"Where to?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya shrugged "its up to u" she ducked below him to keep the wind out of her face
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."

