Page 11 of 37
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:19pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(I did)
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:29pm
by Demyx
((oi. I musta been posting yesterday when I got booted.))
Koryu frowned. "The darkness isn't a bad place to be. And its not lonely or anything. I'm not really sad about it."
Kohaku sighed. "I'm not worried about getting in trouble. What is it though?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:30pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He shook his head,"No no..your coming back to the normal world..what about Midoru?What about your brothers?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:35pm
by Demyx
She looked up, smiling softly. "What about them? Are they really that worried?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He grabs her by the shirt and punches her in the face"Why the hell are you smiling?!You have Midoru crying!And i'm sure your brothers will worry about you!
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:42pm
by Demyx
She wiped blood from her lip. "YOU FOOKER! THAT HURT!" She punched him back.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:46pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He growled and punched her back
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:51pm
by Demyx
"Stop that!" She screamed and bit his arm.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
His ring glows and spikes come out from the arm she bit"Then come back to the world light!
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 2:56pm
by Demyx
She shot back, flipping so that she skid on her toes and hands. "Only if I get to kill you first! I hate it when people punch me!" She said, and launched herself at him.
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:03pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He takes the punch,"If you kill me...will you go back to the world of light?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:05pm
by Demyx
She stared blankly at him. "You're not serious... are you?"
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:06pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
If that will get you back to the normal world..go ahead.."
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:11pm
by Demyx
She had been about to punch him but dropped her fist. "W-What's wrong with you?!" She asked, whispering violently. She dropped to her knees, and stared up vacantly. She sat back, and hung her head. Her bangs draped her eyes, and then she sighed deeply. "I want out now. I'm done with this."
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 3:12pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Take my head then...i'll take you out..
Re: Midnight: The Demon's Territory
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 5:20pm
by Demyx
"Cut the crap." She said, slapping her hand down on his.