Page 11 of 21

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:30pm
by Legendary_Esper
Kenshin chuckled slightly while putting up defensive hands. "I don't mean offense, and I don't wish to cause trouble, that I don't." He smiled. "May I ask though, where you got the idea that Damashii was here?"

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Damashii nods,staying in the place Kaoru told him to stay,while Mazuki let Kenshin and a sigh escapes her lips as she puts her hand on her cheek."Aww..where is that boy..I haven't found him yet its starting to make me worry.

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:34pm
by Legendary_Esper
Kenshin let his head tilt to the side. "You do not seem so violent, that you do not. If it is not to bold of me to inquire, what is your relationship with Damashii?"

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:35pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
"What is this Damashi to you?" Kaoru asked as her face turned slightly red.

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:36pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Hmm?I'm..well..his wife to be."She said as a blush appeared on her face.Damashii watched them and sighed some"Don't let her in...."He whispered loudly hoping they heard him

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:37pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
"We're sorry. But we havent seen him" Kaoru said

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:38pm
by Legendary_Esper
Kenshin gave a slight glance over to Kaoru, remaining silent with his opinion.

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:40pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Hmm?..Oh really?You wouldn't mind if I came in to look for myself would you?"

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:42pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Kaoru's face was turning slightly redder by the minute

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:46pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Uh huh."Mazuki simply said before walking passed them and seeing Damashii."There you are..finally I've found you."She said to him while taking out her sword,which was still in its sheath.

Damashii coward into a corner wimpering softly"Uhh..Mazuki umm how have you been?Looking great as always."He said nervous as Mazuki stepped closer and closer to him.

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:47pm
by Legendary_Esper
"It's discourtious to search another persons home," Kenshin stated in a light-hearted voice adding. "Without allowing us to know your name, that it is."

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:52pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Mazuki smiled,"My name is Mazuki."She said,then she began hitting Damashii with the sheath of her sword"Who said you could leave the village?!Huh?!"She yelled hitting him harder

Damashii held his arms above his head trying to defend the hard attacks of the sheath"I said I was coming back!

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:53pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Kaoru stode behind Kenshin, extremely red now. "You better not hurt him!" Kaoru said weakly

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:55pm
by Legendary_Esper
Kenshin just laughed, walking and taking his seat once again by the stew picking up his bowl and finishing up his dinner.

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 5:59pm
by Lieutenant Nanao Ise_101
Kaoru sat down and finished her stew aswell. She coughed slightly

Re: Rurouni Kenshin RP

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 6:01pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Damashii fainted on the ground from the attacks and Mazuki sits infront of him"Now that he's knocked out.Hmm....how you don't mind if I sleep here missy?"