Page 11 of 12

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:34pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
((damn i go to work and this posting is damn fast lol))

Aki look around and scream "HAPPY NEW YEARS" and blushed deeply

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:49pm
by The Rage
*runs upto Aki* Tag! You're it! *runs away*

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:50pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Aki was shock "man its been a long time i play this game!!"

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:56pm
by Master InuYasha
Inu wacthes Aki and rage play tag.

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 10:58pm
by The Rage
*bonks Inu's head* Don't just watch!

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 11:01pm
by Master InuYasha
Inu starts to chase rage,Inu hit his head while he was runing on a tree branch

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 11:09pm
by The Rage
Inu! Are you hurt?!

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 11:13pm
by Master InuYasha
"No im o.k just a little dizy"Inu says "But im still going to get you"Inu adds

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 11:15pm
by The Rage
I tagged Aki, she's it, dummy.


(Gotta go; Have fun!)

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 01, 2008 11:21pm
by Master InuYasha
"O.k I didn't know"Inu says as he starts to run

(K Cya later)

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:38am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Rage wrote:I tagged Aki, she's it, dummy.


(Gotta go; Have fun!)
first of all im character is a boy****


Aki look aroud confused what to do next

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 03, 2008 9:13pm
by Master InuYasha
Inu finds a tree and decides to hide behind it.

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 04, 2008 12:05pm
by Sora101
( Sorry I havent been on I had alot of major parties plus some concerts so eh heh heh)
Musashi walks to the pretzel stand hungry as h3ll when he spots Mimi and runs and hugs MImi. "Hi Mimi!!! I've missed you!!" Musashi walks next to Mimi. "So what's everyone doing Mimi?"

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 04, 2008 1:41pm
by Master InuYasha
Inu is still waiting behind the tree, he starts to get bored so he decides to take a nap.

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 9:26pm
by The Rage
(Sorry Aki-kun! ^^ Hey everyone, missed you guys!)

*sneaks upto Inuyasha* BOO!

Re: New Year's Party

Posted: Jan 07, 2008 10:30pm
by The Rage
(By the way guys, exams come up next week and I have a shitload of schoolwork. Wish me luck with everyone! I am aiming for A's on everything (unrealisitc, but nonetheless, please support me!)