Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled and nodded at him *yes really
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: oh. *takes off his acid damaged sandals* too bad I can't say the same for my shoes. Ah well, it's better to go bare foot in this new world
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled at him then looked ayhim* do you wnat to know why i am te way i am with being the hole angel ..thing?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: no, I guess not
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *sighed* ok *wanted to tell him but since he didnt want to know,didnt tell him* so when do you want to head out?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
The Rage
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1718
Joined: Oct 14, 2005 7:12pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by The Rage »

There is a tunnel located in a cave far from here that leads the way out of this swamp.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blinks and looks and over at him*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: let's head to the village. The swamp seems like a dangerous place to go
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *nods*alright*gets up*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *starts heading to the village* ouch, rocks!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at him*huh*makes him sit and goes into her bag and pulls out extra shoues* these are from this worlld so they match your...outfit*lifts his feet up* hmm...*heals the cuts on them* ok there....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: wow, that's amazing. Thanks. *puts the shoes on*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: yah dont menchion it...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *starts to walk again* when did you learn the healing spell?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: a while ago ..when my parents were still alive*looked at the ground sadly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: oh. I know some ninja skills when I was still in Japan
Locked