Page 11 of 16
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 1:50pm
by scorpionwarrior
lol yeah. But the changes have been gradual so you may not have noticed much which is good

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 11:57pm
by Baby Duck
Mr. Scorpionwarrior, what do you plan to do with the SNI (Stupid Noob Influx), if you happen to become a mod?
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 2:38am
by scorpionwarrior
Hmmm, I've actually thought about that. Maybe try to understand them first, everyone deserves a chance after all. Not much more you can do. But if people are so annoyed with them, why not just make invis rooms and go there? It's the smarter thing to do.
I will keep my mind open however to the fact of alt accounts, lately there have been a fair few and most NSI newbs as you put them XD are prob just alts, but we'll see

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 9:42am
by Baby Duck
So you think Alt's are a bad thing?
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 10:08am
by scorpionwarrior
No lol, I would be contradicting myself if I did. What I meant was that maybe not all newbs are "Newbs"
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 01, 2008 11:17am
by Snowy
Kaoru Hanabishi wrote:i voted yes, because?
Scorpio (i like calling him that, any way) is a very open person, he talks to almost everyone I see logging into the chat room and has shown some good manners. He is always logged in which is nice if we need something sorted on the board theres a mod to do it. He is helpful to others as I notice, apart from the fact he has bad lags I find him very nice person overall.
I am not good at posting my opinion of people in public forums, but I do agree with this person as to why I voted yes.
kthxbye.
(your lag seriously sucks on gsc xp)
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 01, 2008 5:07pm
by SASSZAIN
I've switched my opinion to yes.
My reasoning:
I've been a lot more active nowadays, and have seen a lot about you, and the other people with apps.
You are a fool(good kind). You like having fun, and can still be serious. This is great. Plus, you're active, and I've seen improvements in little areas. I think that NOW you are ready

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 01, 2008 11:28pm
by scorpionwarrior
Thanks Snowza and Sir Sass XD.
My lag on GSC? >.>
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 1:26am
by Roger Taylor
-Editted by the man-
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 4:47am
by scorpionwarrior
Why thank you

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 10:47am
by Snowy
snowza xp
and yeah, it has crickets >.>
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 1:01pm
by scorpionwarrior
lol. That's possibly caused by data that's written to the hard drive and shouldn't be. In any case, I don't have lag

Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 2:17pm
by Hardcore
Mm.. Yeah
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 5:09pm
by Snowy
why arent you ever on gsc nelly?
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 02, 2008 5:18pm
by Hardcore
It'd be more appropriate if we took this to a PM. PM me.
Re: My Moderator Application: scorpionwarrior
Posted: Aug 03, 2008 12:21am
by Snowy
no thx.
but good luck mat ^^ hope you get it.