Page 101 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 8:09pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine squeels and starts to laugh and sqiurm*

*senka pokes roxel and starts to pet his abs*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 8:12pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel chuckles looking at her,"You having fun?.."

Anti smile grows as he begins to tickle her feet

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 8:20pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Yes I love your abs *pets them more*

*namine squeels and sqiurms more seeing as her feet were the most ticklish*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 8:27pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel laughs,"You have abs to you know..your to..fit sexy."He chuckled,poking her belly.

anti smiles and massages her foot

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 6:43am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine sighs greatful to stop laughing and then sits up looking at anti* that feels nice.

*she smiles and laughs* ^_^ and here i was thinking you were special for having nice abs *she fakes horror* oh the horror

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 9:17am
by Cheshire Cat
(can i get an update plz?)

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 10:52am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(zerox, and zexion are eatting food. Demyx and roxas are cuddling in roxas' room.(zerox, demyx, zexion, axel, and roxas are at castle oblivion) Namine is with anti in twilight towns castle in namines room, senka and roxel are in their room in the castle in twilight town)

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 11:13am
by Fujiwara
(Crap! I forgot about Zerox and Zexion!! And Axel!! What is Axel doing right now...?)

"So, what do you want to do now?" Zexion asked.

Axel wandered the castle, trying to think of some prank to pull or something to burn.

"Hey, can I stay here tonight? I'm kinda skared of what Marly might do if he sees me" Roxas laughed nervously

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 11:22am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(axel was sleeping guess hes awake now)

SHouldn't I be asking you that, its your room roxy *demyx said*

*zerox had been spaced she was picturing zexion without a shirt* huh..oh..i dont know

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 11:26am
by Fujiwara
Roxas was confused. "When did we...Oh! Right! Well, will you stay with me tonight?" He was now racking his brain for a good excuse to cover his real reasoning, like he had before.

Zexion leaned across the counter, his face mere inches from Zerox's. "What were you thinking?"

Axel walked into the library. He saw Larxene in there and lit her hair on fire

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 11:59am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lol)

*demyx nods* of course I will wouldn't want marly to get my kitty"

*zerox blushes* Now Im not sure thats your concern zexy..

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 12:07pm
by Fujiwara
Roxas smiles, thankful that e didn't need to make up an excuse. "Thanks"

Zexion smirked a bit. "Oh, I believe it is, especially now that it has you so befuddled"

Axel ran away from a screeching Larxene who was trying to fry him

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 12:14pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*demyx smiles and cuddles roxas and pets his hair*

I am not befuddled, I know what I was thinking *zerox said*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 12:22pm
by Fujiwara
Roxas tried to will himself to pur

Zexion rests his chin on his hand. "Then what were you thinking?"

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 12:35pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
zexion zexion zexion *zerox said smirking*

dont hurt yourself roxy *demyx said*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 2:01pm
by Fujiwara
Zexion tilted his head to the side curiously. "Is something funny?" He asked

"What? Why would I hurt myself?" Roxas asked