Page 104 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:09am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Demyx laughs at roxas little dance and dances with him* uh-hu uh-huh its your birthday its your birthday uh-huh uh-huh whoo whoo wheee..*demyx sang lightly*

"yes your safe now" *zerox said*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:15am
by Fujiwara
Axel sits up and rubbs his head. "Thanks" He says to Zerox, totally ignoring Zexion

Roxas joins in the singing

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:17am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox smirks* Oh yes did I mention your only safe until she finds you again..

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:27am
by Fujiwara
Axel 'Eep'd and hid back in the cupboard. "I didn't mean to set her hair on fire, honestly! It just sort of happened!!" He defended.

Zexion smirked as well

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 2:17pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*namine shivers*

I think you paid me back by going to my brothers grave with me *she kisses his cheek* so dont be sad ok?
Anti smiles,"LIke it?"

Roxel nods,hugging her"Thanks!

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 4:46pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*senka giggles and hugs him back* your welcome, but you know I could use another of this *holds up whats left of the food roxel brought her*

Yes I do *namine said shivering again as it melted slowly*

Sure it did axel whatever you say *zerox said*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:51pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiles,"You like my food that much?"

Anti smiles,kissing on her stomach agian"Good...I love you so much Namine.

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 7:38pm
by AnimeAngel34
(ok some one help?)

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 30, 2007 9:51pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
( i dont know where your characters are emily)

*senka nods* yes I do

*Namine smiles* I love you very much too anti

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:17am
by Fujiwara
(I think your characters are exactly where you left them)

"I'm serious! Her hair just sort of...went fwoosh!" Axel said

Zexion rols his eyes

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:19am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox shakes her head* Nothing just goes Fwooshh..unless you do it.

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:02pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel laughs,"Alright!..."He goes to the kitchen cooking her a feast and dragging a large table upstairs,placing the food on the table"Eat up!^__^

Anti smiled,"Hmm.."He begins to poke her belly in a funny way

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 2:38pm
by AnimeAngel34
(oh yea)

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:33pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
WOAH *She smiles and grabs some food and starts to eat it*

*namine squirms and giggles and pokes back at anti*

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,sitting by her and watching her.

Anti laughs,kissing namine on the lips deeply

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:45pm
by Cheshire Cat
Trixy comes randomly outta nowhere all wet "last time i go to Adlantice..."