Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(-_____-)
Roxel rests his head on her shoulder,relaxing"Nothing...I just want to hold you.."
Anti smiles,"Enjoying this aren't you?
Roxel rests his head on her shoulder,relaxing"Nothing...I just want to hold you.."
Anti smiles,"Enjoying this aren't you?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(lol)
I like that *senka said*
*Namine nods* it feels good
I like that *senka said*
*Namine nods* it feels good
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Oh really?"Roxel asked smiliing"what else would you like.
Anti smiles,"You huh?..What else should I do to you then?
Anti smiles,"You huh?..What else should I do to you then?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*she looks up at him* hmm.. I like all that you do roxel.
*namine licks anti's cheek* puppy kisses cause i dont know what else
*namine licks anti's cheek* puppy kisses cause i dont know what else
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti laughs and nods,"Hmm...i'll brb k?.."He ran to where Roxel and Senka"oh Roxel Senka I think its time for you to give namine the talk."He laughs.
ROxel falls back and hits the ground"What?!"
(lol >__>)
ROxel falls back and hits the ground"What?!"
(lol >__>)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
(lol)
*senka looks at anti* Umm.. I think I should be the one, coming from her brother may be a little creepy and the boyfriend..not right..
*senka looks at anti* Umm.. I think I should be the one, coming from her brother may be a little creepy and the boyfriend..not right..
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel nods and so does Anti"Goodluck!!
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
ya.. *senka walks into namines room* Namine we need to talk about something.
*Namine looks up and a little confused* Um Ok about what senka?
about anti and you.. *she said*
*namine nods*
Umm well you see.. *senka starts and spends 3 hours explaining the birds, and the beeds to senka*
*Namine looks up and a little confused* Um Ok about what senka?
about anti and you.. *she said*
*namine nods*
Umm well you see.. *senka starts and spends 3 hours explaining the birds, and the beeds to senka*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti waits for any signs for him to come in
(damn it took three hours?)
(damn it took three hours?)
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Senka comes out* alright you can go in..she knows everything I know possibly more.. she asked questions every 5 minutes..its why it took so long.. sorry
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti nods walking in"Namine?..."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Namine looks up* Ahh Anti..^_^.. that was the most interesting talk..
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti looks at her happy face and is kinda scared"was it now?"
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*namine nods* But its good to know..so whats up
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti smiled,sitting by her"Nothing much...are you feeling ok?
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*Namine nods* Ya..Im ok.. a little embarrased now but Im alright..
