Page 106 of 162

Re: KH2

Posted: Aug 31, 2007 11:37pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(-_____-)

Roxel rests his head on her shoulder,relaxing"Nothing...I just want to hold you.."

Anti smiles,"Enjoying this aren't you?

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 6:58am
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lol)

I like that *senka said*

*Namine nods* it feels good

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 8:27am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Oh really?"Roxel asked smiliing"what else would you like.

Anti smiles,"You huh?..What else should I do to you then?

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:11am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*she looks up at him* hmm.. I like all that you do roxel.

*namine licks anti's cheek* puppy kisses cause i dont know what else

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:13am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti laughs and nods,"Hmm...i'll brb k?.."He ran to where Roxel and Senka"oh Roxel Senka I think its time for you to give namine the talk."He laughs.

ROxel falls back and hits the ground"What?!"

(lol >__>)

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 7:52pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lol)

*senka looks at anti* Umm.. I think I should be the one, coming from her brother may be a little creepy and the boyfriend..not right..

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 8:26pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel nods and so does Anti"Goodluck!!

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 8:52pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
ya.. *senka walks into namines room* Namine we need to talk about something.

*Namine looks up and a little confused* Um Ok about what senka?

about anti and you.. *she said*

*namine nods*

Umm well you see.. *senka starts and spends 3 hours explaining the birds, and the beeds to senka*

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 8:55pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti waits for any signs for him to come in

(damn it took three hours?)

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:07pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Senka comes out* alright you can go in..she knows everything I know possibly more.. she asked questions every 5 minutes..its why it took so long.. sorry

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:10pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti nods walking in"Namine?..."

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:11pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine looks up* Ahh Anti..^_^.. that was the most interesting talk..

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 9:20pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti looks at her happy face and is kinda scared"was it now?"

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 6:01am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*namine nods* But its good to know..so whats up

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 12:43pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Anti smiled,sitting by her"Nothing much...are you feeling ok?

Re: KH2

Posted: Sep 03, 2007 9:07pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Namine nods* Ya..Im ok.. a little embarrased now but Im alright..