Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Axel's mouth dropped playfully. "Now, that's not very nice" He said with a fake british accent
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(iam so lost :heh: :heh: )
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Demyx
Visitor

Re: KH2

Post by Demyx »

Demyx imposter runs into the room, and screams, "Attention! Badger has given me permission to kill your brains!" Stabs Roxel and disappears again.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok help?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

.:Ritsuka:. wrote:*Senka looked at the fire place to just see fire and looks around and sees the couch and pounced behind it with a GOT YA only to hit the floor*

Are too *zerox said* Daddy said so, I say so..
Roxel burst out in laughter and he comes out from the flames."HAHAHa...that was funny..come on catch me!"He grins,changing back to fire"How you gonna tag me without getting burned?"He said as the fireplace flame turns black
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(still help?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(emily know one knows where your characters are, they most likely watching a movie or eatting a picnic. I dont know)

*senka stares at the fire with a playful glare* I'll find a way just watch

Who said Im nice, remember who my father is *zerox smirks and then smiles* So ha I win..your a baby :P
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

"Fine...But not for long!!" Axel jumped up onto the counter. "Babies can't jump on counters without help cuz they're all too short!! So Ha! I'm NOT a baby!!"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*zerox shrugs* I still win :P *she goes to zexion and pokes his stomach* you sleeping?
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel laughs,slowly having his real body in flame form go into the AC
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok yea)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

Zexion shook his head. "No, not asleep" He smiled gently.

Axel pouted childishly. "Meannie"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok where should i come in at?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(where ever)

*zerox smiles at zexion* good.. *turns to axel* your point *she smirks*

*senka pouts and then turns the ac to freezing*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

HIs flame turns blue and he laughs,"HAHAHA...I cannot freeze!"

(>=])
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*senka pouts even more* that is so not cool..
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Locked