Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He smiled,"Alright lets go!"He speeds up,"Hmm..whats your favorite hang out spot?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya smiled "ok" she tightened her grip around Allen
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Can you ride a skateboard?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya shrugs "depends on if its moving or not" she smiled
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
He laughs,"Hmm...we could join a street race
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya looked at Allen "can i skate instead im good at that"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Actuallly I was thinking of how stupid I am..." *shy smile*KoYue wrote:"I . . . I know that you are thinking I cut myself," Rizel mumbled, "but I didn't!"
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Reh? How come?" Rizel asked curiously.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Alright then!"He smiled,riding to the skate park.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Kya smiled "ok then"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Being honest, who gets more nervous of talking than of an exam? "KoYue wrote:"Reh? How come?" Rizel asked curiously.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Not many people I know," Rizel said softly, recalling that test anxiety made her ill enough to throw up.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"..." Andrea closed her book. "....I... uhm..." *smiles*
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"But that's not so bad!" Rizel added quickly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Toome is pretty bad, I always have problems because of that..."
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel smiled hesitantly and sat down at the edge of the stairs. "Don't we all?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
