Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *smiled at him slightly*great your gonna have to test them out on me to se if thier good enough
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: I know a better one. *runs toward a tree at a fast rate, I run up it* Wall Running is one of them!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *raises and eyebrow*uh huh....*kept walking*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: I just learned that skill from a ninja academy. I was also an acrobat for the circus back on earth
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: * looked at him* nice....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Yea. n_n *we arrive at the village*
Villager: Ahh, a new face.
Villager: Ahh, a new face.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *glare slightly at him*and your point is?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Villager: We haven't had a fresh face in years.
Shop Keeper: Stop! Theif! *a theif comes running out of a shop with a bag full of gems*
Alex: Hey! stop! *starts to chase the theif*
ooc- chase song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... sTrain.mid
like the song choice?
Shop Keeper: Stop! Theif! *a theif comes running out of a shop with a bag full of gems*
Alex: Hey! stop! *starts to chase the theif*
ooc- chase song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... sTrain.mid
like the song choice?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: alex! you stop!*chaces after alex*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: I won't let this bum get away!
Theif: *stops Alex, and runs to a tower* open the gate! *the tower gate opens and the theif gets in*
Alex: *was about to catch him, but the gate closes* NO! I was going to get him too!
man: *crawls from the ground* don't go in there.
Alex: why?
man: The Bandit King lives there. *faints*
ooc- like the song?
Theif: *stops Alex, and runs to a tower* open the gate! *the tower gate opens and the theif gets in*
Alex: *was about to catch him, but the gate closes* NO! I was going to get him too!
man: *crawls from the ground* don't go in there.
Alex: why?
man: The Bandit King lives there. *faints*
ooc- like the song?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
ooc-yes
Yukina: *blinsks and looks at it*it couldnt be*looks at alex* stay here and i mean it stay here*wings come out and fly over the walls*
Yukina: *blinsks and looks at it*it couldnt be*looks at alex* stay here and i mean it stay here*wings come out and fly over the walls*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: fine. *senses something*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *lands on the other side of the wall and wings return into her backk as she looks arouund* hmm...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Bandit King: Looks like we have a pest! *knocks Yukina out*
ooc- Bandit King
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f4/Fighter.jpg
ooc- Bandit King
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f4/Fighter.jpg
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *falls unconchious*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
