Page 13 of 26

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 12, 2005 7:16pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
im sorry :(

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 13, 2005 6:16pm
by smart and sassy
awwww, don't be, but ya fooled me, I seriously thought ya watched the series.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 13, 2005 7:06pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
hehe, wait watch what series? cowboy bebop? i do watch that...

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 14, 2005 5:36pm
by smart and sassy
I'm so confused. :oops: Oh and you should email me. :wink:

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 14, 2005 9:45pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
i should, lol, awesome you registered.. ok ill email you

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 15, 2005 6:58pm
by smart and sassy
don't worry, I got it buddy. :D

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 16, 2005 10:02pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ok i did it

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 17, 2005 1:56pm
by smart and sassy
I'm gonna add you to my buddy list ok, and for wanting me to register so much, you haven't been on much since I have register. :(

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 7:51am
by pure_syndicate_XLR
aww, lol ill try to be on more... didnt know you were going to miss me, :P hehe, i sent you an email i dont know if you got it or not.... tell me when your usually on ok? hehe

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 10:42am
by smart and sassy
I'm sorry, I didn't get it. :( What happened to it. Is there anoter smart and sassy on here. :| Just kidding, Well try to send it again and I'll tell ya when I'm on. :wink: Oh and of course I would miss ya, I don't talk to that many people ya know.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 1:17pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ok ya, ill send it agian.. i dont talk to much people here anymore really either.... only you..... :wink:

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 1:44pm
by smart and sassy
:oops: I feel special now.

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 1:55pm
by La Tua Cantante
Ok you spamming love birds break it up. (lol jk)



Ed is a girl.. s it has already been stated.. now.. uh.. back to w/e you all were talking about!

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 2:46pm
by pure_syndicate_XLR
awww you should feel special :)

hehe spamming love birds,

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 4:58pm
by smart and sassy
:oops: :oops: Hey Hik, you were just as bad with YM in Witch Hunter Robin, So don't give me crap missy. J/K we're just friends. :oops: :D

re: Is Ed a girl or a boy?

Posted: Sep 19, 2005 11:25am
by pure_syndicate_XLR
ya just friends with benefits thats all :P