Page 13 of 56
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 12:29pm
by Spetsnaz
*attacks itachi but gets thrown away*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 03, 2006 4:25pm
by I am her Koi
who needs help?????????
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:24am
by saiyuki ginryu
*sai moans in pain*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:26am
by SexiKakashi
sakura the dragon demon wrote:*sai moans in pain*
Hmm, appears, sorry Im late, but a black cat passed my way, are you ok? ^^ Treats Sai
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:33am
by Spetsnaz
*chibi glare* How can you be so cheerful at a time like this?
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:36am
by SexiKakashi
Twilight_Demon wrote:*chibi glare* How can you be so cheerful at a time like this?
Keeps bandages Sai, who me?
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:40am
by Spetsnaz
yes you!
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:41am
by SexiKakashi
Hmm, I was running late. Now get to the point what is going on here!?
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:43am
by Spetsnaz
We're being attacked by itachi and zabuza
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:45am
by SexiKakashi
Hmm, lets go, where are they? I will handle this.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:47am
by Spetsnaz
*points* They went that way
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 11:49am
by SexiKakashi
Twilight_Demon wrote:*points* They went that way
Lets go! (btw what character are you playing, or is it your own character if so let me know how he or she works.) (So I can make the Teamwork RP better ) thasnx^^
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 06, 2006 9:23am
by saiyuki ginryu
sai:n-no!itachi is mine kakashi!*weakly tries to sit up but fails miserably and flops aon her back stuning her self*That uchiha is mi9hne to deal with! just go for zabuza kakashi...
ooc:ok......you probably don't know uchiha_kakashi but kakashi and sai are cousins due to a mmarige between relatives k.....u must not have read the begining of this....
ic:*stares long and hard at kakashi*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 06, 2006 11:05am
by SexiKakashi
sakura the dragon demon wrote:sai:n-no!itachi is mine kakashi!*weakly tries to sit up but fails miserably and flops aon her back stuning her self*That uchiha is mi9hne to deal with! just go for zabuza kakashi...
ooc:ok......you probably don't know uchiha_kakashi but kakashi and sai are cousins due to a mmarige between relatives k.....u must not have read the begining of this....
ic:*stares long and hard at kakashi*
((yeah I didnt read it I should catch up, Let me know the information thru a pm, or email, aim, ec. So I can figure the way this RP is going ^^)) THanx!
Ok, Sai, but wait here until I return then I we will get Itachi together. I dont want to lose you! ^^ *runs*
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 06, 2006 11:08am
by [Batman]
Naruto: -Steps in front of Itachi,ahead of all the others.- Where do you think you're going!? We have a fight to finish.
Re: Naruto rpg!
Posted: Jun 06, 2006 11:13am
by Uchiha_Inc.
*Itachi gives Naruto a stare* "Don't toy with me.If you want to fight I suggest you avoid eye contact with me,idiot." *Itachi runs for Naruto and uses his Sharingan eye as a weapon* "Be careful,dont want to hurt that Kyubi inside of you"