Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(well you can go home or stay at school?)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

where r u ?
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(we are at a fabric shop)
Emily says"wow this is so cute"and sakura says"yea it is so cute you will look good in it"and i smile and says"yea i will"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(Can sleep in class at school?)
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(sure if you want but when sakura come home join in from there ok)
Emily finds some for sakura and says"hey sakura look"and she says"wow so cute and i says"this will be so cute on you"and i she says"yep it will"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(i choose school and if i can choose my class i choose history to help me sleep)
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(ok)
Emily says"today is really fun"and sakura says"yea it a really fun day"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(meanwhile in history class sakura's brother is having a good sleep.)
I'm back
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison yawns a bit and says, "Should we go get ice-cream?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(not now we'll sneak out in 5 minutes i'm enjoying history because i've never slept like this.)
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yea lets go get some ice-cream"and sakura says"yea lets go"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(5 minutes later)*Tori wakes up and says*"Well time to out,hey Mr.Teacher look a robber."
Mr.Teacher:What!
*Tori jumps out the window,when it was closed*"Time to get some ice cream.So long suckers!" :lol:
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow this has been a fun day i got be a cardcaptor"and sakura says"yea it was really fun"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(Breaking out of school is so fun)*He says as he takes a bite of ice cream*
I'm back
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"i wonder how many more cards i have to get?"and sakura says"i don't know but you will get them all"and i smile and say"i will i will"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

"yeah i know u can get all the cards."
I'm back
Locked