Page 13 of 14
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 3:16pm
by Karin Rengu
I HAVE seen the anime version of the contests and it sucks. I'm sorry Nathan but I don't like it. Who uses bubble beam to show off pretty things?
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 09, 2008 9:28pm
by Master InuYasha
Yea I have noticed that most people who use water pokemon mainly use bubble beam
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 12, 2008 6:12pm
by Karin Rengu
My favorite water attack is surf. Especially in team battles. It hurts your partner, but it also hurts both enemies! haha! XD
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 14, 2008 9:37am
by Nathan~Chevalier
well not a fan of bubble beam, i like aqua jet,hydro pump, aqua tail, aqua ring and a few ice attacks
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:56pm
by Karin Rengu
oh! I forgot about hydro pump! that's a good one too!
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 23, 2008 4:09pm
by Master InuYasha
I think Hydro Cannon is better
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 23, 2008 7:19pm
by Karin Rengu
I haven't ever used that move.
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 30, 2008 8:14pm
by Master InuYasha
I have it's pretty cool
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: May 31, 2008 8:43am
by Karin Rengu
Is it strong?
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 2:10pm
by Isane Kotetsu
This coversation is...
I voted yes.
My starter Pkmn would probably be either Pikachu, or Piplup or maybe even both

Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 5:30am
by divinephoenix
You can't have two starter pokemon.
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 6:05am
by Isane Kotetsu
yes you can. Who says that you have to get them from a professor?
I would just go out inthe wild and catch them before I started out on my journey, then I would travel with both a Pikachu as well as a Piplup.

Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 8:05am
by divinephoenix
Then you can't have a pokedex!
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 6:18am
by Hime
Yes, I'd be a trainer...
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 6:36pm
by Karin Rengu
Hey! A princess joined! XD welcome!
You know what divinephoenix...I don't know. But I see what Isane is saying.
Re: Would you be a pkmn trainer (for real)
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:24pm
by Hime
Hahahaha thanks XD