Page 13 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 03, 2007 6:30pm
by Keilu
"Yep, I think so."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 1:27pm
by KoYue
"Well, ah . . . how are you?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 7:48pm
by Keilu
"... Fine..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 7:48pm
by Keilu
(Sorry, it double posted)
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 2:03pm
by KoYue
Rizel lightly tilted her head to one side. "Are you sure?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 4:37pm
by Keilu
Andrea nodded "Yes"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 20, 2007 2:03pm
by KoYue
"Um . . . should you be in class right now?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 10:52am
by Keilu
"Yes, but the teacher didn´t come and there´s no one to replace her"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 23, 2007 8:33pm
by KoYue
"Goodness, how odd," Rizel murmured softly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 1:05pm
by Ninja_X
((hey ill join))
name: Hitsuki tachibana
age: 17
grade: 11th
apperance:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208 ... /emo-1.jpg
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 1:10pm
by Ninja_X
*finished taking a drag off his cigarett* man another day at school what a bummer *sigh* I just hope today isnt like yesterday. *walked to school since he lived in a somewhat disfuncuate home, he was somewhat used to being teased about his apperance it just didn't bother him much that is, he tended to be a little violent when dealing with bullies well not just a little violent a lot violent* *arrived at the school door* well here goes nothing... *opens the door*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 8:33pm
by KoYue
(Yay, welcome! ^^)
Rizel leaned against a hallway pillar and sighed softly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 12:53pm
by Ninja_X
hey what are you guys doing shouldnt you be in class right now? *pulls another cigrette from his pack lights it and takes a drag* ahhh nothin like menthol in the morning. what you lookin at huh.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 8:36pm
by KoYue
Rizel sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose when her brain registered the scent of cigarette smoke was present in the air.
"Oh, how gross," she whispered.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 5:51pm
by Ninja_X
what do you have a problem with my smoking well do you?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 10:27pm
by KoYue
Rizel jumped slightly, feeling a panic wash over herself, and concentrated on studying her feet. She wasn't sure how to respond.