Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *senses Yukina's in danger* Oh no! *breaks into the tower* Don't worry Yukina, I'm comming! *starts to climb the tower*
ooc- Tower song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... -tower.mid
ooc- Tower song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... -tower.mid
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *starts to wake up *ehh huh?*looks up*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Bandit King: So, you finally awake! Pests like you should never be in my place!
Alex: *crashes through the door* Let her go meat head!
Bandit King: *turns to see Alex* I'm not a meat head!!!!! Wait! *examines me* You must be rich with those fancy clothes.
Alex: Fancy? Nevermind! Let her go, or face my wrath!
Bandit King: You read me like a book! *gets ready to fight*
ooc- Bandit King battle song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... le_1.1.mid
comment it please
Alex: *crashes through the door* Let her go meat head!
Bandit King: *turns to see Alex* I'm not a meat head!!!!! Wait! *examines me* You must be rich with those fancy clothes.
Alex: Fancy? Nevermind! Let her go, or face my wrath!
Bandit King: You read me like a book! *gets ready to fight*
ooc- Bandit King battle song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... le_1.1.mid
comment it please
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(its cool ^^)
Yukina: *growls and gets up*DAMNIT ALEX I TOLD YOU TO SATY PUT!* storms past the bandit king and went over to alex* DONT YOU EVERE LISSEN!
Yukina: *growls and gets up*DAMNIT ALEX I TOLD YOU TO SATY PUT!* storms past the bandit king and went over to alex* DONT YOU EVERE LISSEN!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: But, you were in peril! I can't let you die!
Bandit King: fine by me! *his fists glow with darkness*
Bandit King: fine by me! *his fists glow with darkness*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *growls* its not your job to protect me its my job to protec you!*turns and faces the bandit king and wings come out*you used a sneak attack on me*looks exreamky pissed*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Bandit King: ohhh, I'm scarred! *is a sarcasting tone* Take this! *does a weird chant to disable Yukina's Angel Form*
Alex: *slashes the Bandit King while he was distracted* Take that fat head!
Bandit King: *is enraged*
Alex: *slashes the Bandit King while he was distracted* Take that fat head!
Bandit King: *is enraged*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina:*growled* ok thats it*jumps on the badit kings back and pulling at his hair*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Yukina! Don't!
Bandit King: *grabs Yukina, and starts to crush her with his hands*
Alex: YUKINA! *gets enraged* LET HER GO! *starts to slash away at the Bandit King*
Bandit King: *gets slashed up so many times, he lets go of Yukina, and falls*
Alex: I did it. I beat the Bandit King! *sees a weird orb rise from the King's body, and floats toward Alex* So, this is the first soul orb
Bandit King: *grabs Yukina, and starts to crush her with his hands*
Alex: YUKINA! *gets enraged* LET HER GO! *starts to slash away at the Bandit King*
Bandit King: *gets slashed up so many times, he lets go of Yukina, and falls*
Alex: I did it. I beat the Bandit King! *sees a weird orb rise from the King's body, and floats toward Alex* So, this is the first soul orb
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *looking at him* thats good*sighs and gets up*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: That was a tough battle i must admit.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *looks at him* yah it was*looks away and starts to walk*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *starts to follow Yukina*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
ukina: *walking in silence*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Sorry about ignoring your orders, but if I haven't you would have been killed
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: 8stops* huh im going to die anywase so dont worry about it...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
